Chapter 30

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n woke up ready to help her grandpa in the field. She had a bath and immediately got dressed in a shot jean and a T-shirt, making her look sexy as hell. She tied her hair in a bun and went inside the kitchen. She first have to make breakfast for everyone. She cracked the eggs, and kept in the pan, for frying.

Taehyung woke up and lazily forwarded his hand to the left side, but didn't find Y/n there. He pouted and opened his sleepy eyes.

"Jagiya??" he shouted, but got no response. He stood up and walked around like a zombie. He was still half asleep, but finding Y/n was more important. He cannot even stand being without her. How funny, he was the same guy who loathed her and informed her to never show her face, but now she's like his oxygen, without which he cannot live.

He went inside the kitchen and found her cooking. He smiled to himself, and went closer to her. He grabbed her from her waist, and inhaled her sweet scent. Y/n gasped but soon relaxed finding that it was Taehyung.

"Why did you left me, alone??"

"I didn't leave you alone, I just had some work to do."

"Can I help??" he asked, while nibbling his nose in her crook, making goosebumps erupt on her skin.

"Will y-you be able to do it??" asked Y/n being shy, when out of the blue he, planted a k!ss on her neck. She felt the sudden rush of adrenal in her body. Taehyung smirked seeing her reaction. He was happy to know, that he have her with him forever.

Or maybe for limited time.

Taehyung was about to turn her around and k!ss, her but someone's presence stopped him. Grandpa saw them and immediately cleared his throat to seek their attention, making Taehyung leave Y/n and ran towards him, like a scared cat.

"Mo-Morning grandpa." with that he ran away from there, leaving Y/n as a human tomato. Grandpa smiled to himself, seeing them both so happy and lovey-dovey. He was happy for his granddaughter, that after so many years, she have now achieved happiness in her life.

After having breakfast Y/n went out and Taehyung followed her. That's when he noticed her in shorts. He felt himself, getting harder seeing her sexy long legs.

"Ohh no, you're not wearing that lady." he said, acting like a possessive husband, who doesn't want to show the world, what a diamond he have. Y/n furrowed her brows hearing him and looked at herself. She didn't find anything wrong in it. She would usually wear it while working in farm.

"I usually wear this while working in farm, and if you aren't comfortable with me, wearing this then shut your eyes." ouch that hurts, Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes.

'Did really my naive, innocent Y/n, acted all feisty infront of me, well that was ar0using though.' he thought.

Y/n ignored him and walked towards the field, Taehyung groaned in frustration, but still followed her from behind. He saw her entering in the mud field, with grass like thing in her hand. He was confused with what she was doing. Well, he have never been in a village before, so it was new for him.

"What are you doing??"

"I'm planting rice plants." she said, and then concentrated on her work. Taehyung stared at her for a while, when he also had the urge to try it for once.

"Can I help you??"

"Will you be able to do it??" she asked, him, hurting his ego. He stood up keeping his head high.

"Yes, I can. You don't know me, I'm a pro in everything." he proudly said, while rolling his shirt's sleeves, along with his pants. He then entered in the mud field, with a disgusted and scared face. Y/n laughed seeing his expression and taunted him.