Epilogue

Tine's POV.

"Sarawat" I intertwined my fingers with his.

"will you marry me?" I asked, something I've been dying to do so since the day our worlds turned upside down.

Well ironically enough, it'd be suffice to say that I was just as flabbergasted as he was when I popped the question.

Where did that come from?

What was I thinking?

"Wha-" his voice brought me back from my thoughts. Right I have to speak. Shit. Say something.

"Sarawat, I-"

"What are you doing? Stop joking around" Sarawat didn't let me speak. And he looked mad. Rightfully so.

He looked mad yet he had tears welling up his eyes. Wat was looking everywhere except me. I held his face in my hands and forced him to look me in the eye. I wanted him to know how sincere I am.

"Baby, listen" I said and took a deep breath. I couldn't breathe.

I had all his attention and if I didn't speak my heart now, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for losing this chance.

"Stupid as it may sound, my life has never been the same since the day I first laid my eyes on you on that train. It may seem cliché but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. It was all so confusing 'cause I didn't know what it was, I didn't know what love was until I met you, my love.

At that moment, all I could feel was this unexplainable attraction, a weird urge to talk to this boy and tell him everything was going to okay without even knowing the reason behind his tears. Oh and that tingly sensation to make him mine.

And ever since then on, our journey hasn't been easy.

I know I've hurt you multiple times but believe me, a small part of my heart broke with every tear that you shed because of me until I was completely shattered without you.

Baby, you broke me. But why is it that there is nothing more I crave for than you?

I'll tell you why, because I'm addicted to you. I'm addicted to the unconditional happiness you bring out in me. I'm addicted to the care you give me when I myself didn't know I could use that extra love. You healed pieces of me that I didn't know needed healing and sculpted me into a better person. I'm addicted to you because you've made me feel more alive than ever.

I know I do not deserve your forgiveness, yet I'm somehow still here begging you for it. If you ever find it in you to forgive me, I wouldn't want to waste a single second to make you mine anymore.

There may be many ways to be happy but all I need is you. Please give me the honour and privilege to love you forever"

I still held his face in my hands as tears that rolled down my cheeks went unnoticed. I rested my forehead on his as I closed my eyes while he mirrored my actions. I was overwhelmed and I knew so was he.

"I can't breathe" he said.

I was one that just spoke yet he was one that was breathless.

"I know. Me too"

I held his hand and rubbed circles with my thumb in attempts to soothe him down a little.

"I- I don't understand. What about your father?"

"Don't worry about him"

"How can I not?" He sighed. "I know how it feels like to lose family, I don't want you losing yours too"