ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Footsteps can be heard around the bunker, as 2 people heading their way towards the library. Opening the door they approach a young man with goggles on top of his head. He then glance at the two teen approaching him.

"Well, if isn't you guys." The man took a glace at the clock above the door, then back at them. "What are you guys doing here so late?" He asked. A girl then replied, "Oh I was just going to get a couple of books to read regarding the past, especially about the Demon Lord you've told me while ago. Sorry if we interrupted you Mr. Chris." Ophelia gives him an apologetic smile. The Man then looked at the boy beside her, "Then why are you here too?" He asked him. The boy then slip his hands into his pockets as his relaxes his posture as his face turned away not looking at the man.

"Lia dragged me here to accompany her." He replied in a tone, Ophelia then looked at Him as she lightly punched him in the arm. "Stop being ass, you agreed to help me find them and now you're here whining like a bitch." Ophelia then walked her way to the bookshelf angrily, leaving the boy dumfounded. The Man laughed at the red head, "You can put up with her, huh?" He chuckled at him, Keith rolled his eyes, "Been putting up with her since god knows when." He replied.

Chris smiled at him as his eyes went back to whatever he was doing. "Whatever you say boy. Now go back to your girlfriend, I don't want her burning down the library." Upon hearing what Mr. Chris just said, Keith's face turns deep red as I make his way towards the pink haired girl.

Ophelia carefully looked through the shelfs as if she's looking for something, she then glance at the Keith seeing his face. She looked at him confused, "Why is your face red?" She asked. Keith panic-ked as he try to compose himself, he then took a deep breath, finally gaining his consciousness.

"Nothing's wrong, anyway. Did you find it?" He try to change the topic and thankfully it worked. "Oh, about that.. I kind of went a little off topic and got this instead." She then showed him a book about Alchemy. He sigh, putting his hand on his head in a sense of disappointment. "Whatever floats your boat, let's just head back to the dorm, we'll find the book later." He then make his way towards the door, opening it as he leaves the room. "W-Wait!" She then runs to the door as she try to catch on to him. He glanced at her for a second then back at the front not wanting to stay in contact with her. "I guess we can find them tomorrow morning." She sigh, Ophelia then looked at the book she brought with her as she reads the title thoroughly.

"This one is interesting, I've never seen this one in the House before." Keith looked at her as he glance at the book she's carrying. "If it's anything that's science related, your eyes would definitely latch on to it with no hesitation." He said nonchalantly. "T-That's not true!". Ophelia feels embarrassed as she really can't deny his word, science has been her passion ever since she was 5 years old. Although after hearing his word she couldn't help feeling embarrassed as her cheeks forms a pink tint color. Keith looked at Ophelia's flustered face, his eyes soften, He can't help but smile at her face as he suddenly feels butterfly around his stomach. He then gently pat her head, smiling at himself. "Alright, let's head back. I'm tired." Ophelia felt a weight on her head as she glanced up seeing a hand on top of head, hearing his word she smiled, "Alright."

kentut