Cast&Actors

Valerie Sanchez
Age:15
Love interest: Jaden Walton
Parents: destiny Sanchez and Jessie Sanchez
Twin: Tyler Sanchez
Sports: baseball ⚾️ and volleyball 🏐 song writing and singing 🎶🎤

Valerie Sanchez Age:15Love interest: Jaden Walton Parents: destiny Sanchez and Jessie Sanchez Twin: Tyler SanchezSports: baseball ⚾️ and volleyball 🏐 song writing and singing 🎶🎤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Prologue for Valerie Sanchez
Valerie loves baseball, ever since her dad started coaching when she and her twin Ty we're little. Her dad has made Ty and Valerie play in games with themselves to practice since the season had started before they're dad could put them in. Valerie's mother never really like Valerie doing baseball but it was something that Valerie loved and what her daughter loves she loved but Valerie also took in the love for song writing and singing and volleyball from her mom. When Valerie was finally able to be put in baseball she was talked down on by the boys for being the only girl ever since then she never played again.
————————————————————
Tyler sanchez
Age: 15
Love interest: Kylee Pruitt
Parents: destiny and Jessie Sanchez
Twin: Valerie Sanchez
Sports: baseball ⚾️ and basketball 🏀

————————————————————Tyler sanchez Age: 15 Love interest: Kylee Pruitt Parents: destiny and Jessie Sanchez Twin: Valerie Sanchez Sports: baseball ⚾️ and basketball 🏀

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Prologue for Tyler Sanchez
Tyler loves baseball, ever since his dad started coaching when he and his twin Val we're little. His dad has made Val  and Tyler play in games with themselves to practice since the season had started before they're dad could put them in. Tyler had also took another passion from his dad basketball which Tyler also loved playing not as much as baseball but he still loves it. When they're dad finally was able to put them in baseball his sister started getting bullied so they took her out it was never the same and Tyler made sure he didn't do it without her so he stopped playing as well.
————————————————————
Jaden Walton
Age: 15
Love interest: Valerie Sanchez
Parents: Jessica and Dj Walton
Twin&siblings: Javon Walton/ Jayla and daelo Walton
Sports: baseball ⚾️ and somewhat boxing 🥊 .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.