Eternia

Once there was an island called Eternia wherein people are peacefully living. Eterans, the people who are living there, has their own unique powers, and were divided into four factions. There were the Berdenias or the Eterans of Nature. They maintain the goodness of nature, and is in charge of keeping the greenliness around the island of Eternia---they can control everything that takes place in nature. They were the asset of Eternia since they are able to make the island beautiful and bountiful.

There were also the Aerolans or the Wind Eterans. They can control the weather for the natural resources and peoples' everyday living and storms also for keeping the peace in the island of Eternia because they believed that Aerolans were born leader. Thus, Aerolans maintain the equality and justice for Eterans with the help of gift of wings and vision. They can fly high up to the sky and look out for the Island. But one thing that they are not good with, is making friends because Aerolans are too quiet and matured.

Next is, the Igniss or the Fire Eterans. Though, Igniss has the less contribution in terms of maintaining Eternia bounty and attractive, they were the people who can give light when the dark arrives, and who can help in maintaining the balance in Eternia because it was said that Igniss has a strong personality that would make anyone do what they say. However, Igniss causes much trouble for having this strong personality. They can easily be triggered that makes them furious and they were low-tempered that causes them to create fight against their opposite faction, that they couldn't win over.

Next, is the Aquarous, the Eterans of the Sea. Marine resources and life are their function. They maintain the cleanliness of the sea, river, and all of the bodies of water. Fishes, and all of the marine life, was in their charge. Thus, Aquarous were good swimmers and can breathe underwater and unlike the other factions, they were the skillful Eterans. They make rains, and can control water. Aquarous are known for being brave and fair and their opposite is the Igniss because they believed that they over-powered themselves and they are the faction who are always getting furious about them, and make fun of them which results to a fight that Igniss would lose all the time.

One blissful night, a stranger had entered the island of Eternia. The stranger was tall, white, and a good-looking man. His hair was black, and quite long. His eyes were so bright that everyone has noticed as he arrived at the Aquarous village.

"Who are you?" an aquarous eteran asked the man.

The man slowly bowed down as sign of respect and greeting.

"Blissful night isn't it? I am Seokjin, an Eteran" he responded calmly.

Everyone looked at each other as they whisper about the name Seokjin they have heard. They never encountered this name before and has no idea who he was, so another aquarous suddenly moved forward.

"We've never encountered such name like yours, mister." he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry but my mother used to live here before I was born" Seokjin explained.

"And what is your mother's name?" the aquarous eteran asked.

"I-I don't know" Seokjin answered slowly as he bow down. "I don't know who my parents were" he continued in low voice.

The aquarous again looked at each other and whispered to their captain.

"Sir, are we going to entertain the man?" an aquarous man said.

"He's a stranger and might bring trouble to our village. We don't even know where he came from?" an aquarous lady added.

Suddenly an aquarous woman approached the captain and whispered.

"Captain, please let's keep him. I'll take all the responsibilities for this man. I think he's lost, and he has nowhere to go, that's why he's in Eternia." the woman begged.