07: Hang on

(Chapter - 7)

No one came into the room bothered to look at the situation. Heeseung was out in his office for an international meeting, escorted by Yakura.

Around a hundred of workers and guards were scattered in and across the estate, but none of them came to her rescue. So heartless they all were. They all were just as nasty as any other minister who gambled, only doing work for their President, his appreciation and their salaries.

Those people witnessed Sakura's heinous act even before she was about to hurt Yera. Many saw her wielding her knife, smiling creepily by first looking at the knife, and then at Yera.

Everyone was aware of her intentions, yet they didn't stop her. Just because she misportrayed their president and according to them, it was well deserved. It was their country's victory, they believed.

The girl's screams resonated in the mansion. Her pleads and cries for help reverberated through the walls, expressing her immense pain but still, no one gave a sh*t about her living or dying right there.

»»---------------------►

Heeseung entered the mansion, dancing around in pure bliss as he had won the deal, after two years, the success finally came to him. Yakura was standing at the corner, observing his brother dancing around in joy, applauding in joy after she observed him at cloud nine.

Yakura knew her brother was hard working and he pulled up all nighters, only to achieve the project. She felt like a proud sister, when the cabinet appreciated his idea as always and the citizens cheering about on the roads was another ecstatic feeling for her.

"You continue your victory dance over here. I am going upstairs to meet Yera." Yakura headed upstairs, towards her brother's room to meet her new friend, but who knew that it would be the dreadiest dream of her entire life.

"Hello Yera-" Yakura stopped right in her tracks as she observed the girl all covered in crimson blood, lying unconscious on the chair. "H-Hey Yera! What happened to you?" Yakura took no time to sprint towards the injured girl, tapping her face lightly, which was half covered in her own blood. Tears started descending Yakura's eyes as she observed her not responding back, still unconscious.

"YERA!" A loud scream echoed from Heeseung's room, causing him to sprint immediately towards it to know about the matter. "Yera?" Heeseung gasped in terror as he observed her brutal state.

Heeseung took no time to call the doctors at home so as to operate her immediately. He sprinted towards Yera, untying her feet causing her to fall immediately due to the lack of energy, but thankfully Heeseung supported her, carrying the frail girl in her arms to his bed.

"BRING THE FIRST AID KIT! RIGHT NOW!" Heeseung yelled at the workers, applying pressure on her shoulder. It would be a big fat lie if he said that he wasn't panicking at the moment.

Yakura was still in shock, unable to comprehend what happened till her eyes landed on the knife that was lying behind the chair, all covered in blood. She was about to pick up the knife with trembling hands when, "ARE YOU MAD? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PICKING UP THAT KNIFE!" Heeseung screamed at her, causing her to drop the thought at the immediate moment.

She knew that it would play a great role in finding the culprit, so she left it as it was. "Call the crime department." Heeseung tossed his phone towards Yakura, to which she just nodded in return, dialling the number while Heeseung put Yera's head in his embrace, still applying pressure on her wound as he looked at the girl in his embrace, his eyes full of concern and worry.

"Nothing will happen to you, just hang on." Heeseung mumbled to her as he swept her hair off her face, holding her steady.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️