The Great Robbery Part 1

February,12 1896– A warm sunny day in the City of Cornwall, New Corwin nobody would suspect this would be a bad day for anyone

As the train approached the station a young woman and her daughter began to climb on, "Mommy where is Grandpa staying at that we need to take a train to get there?" The little girl asked her mom tugging tight "I've told you dear, his farm is in Avalon we need to ride there so we can help him get the chickens out in time for the family reunion" she said calmly looking to the conductor who was standing hand outstretched "Tickets please madam?" Je said "Right here sir!" She said handing the tickets to the conductor "my my what a lovely day it is today isnt it mister?" The little girl asked "By God it is wonderful today little one" the man replied as they entered the train a man with a long rifle was seen smoking a cigarette in the corner of one of the back cars "Who are those guys with guns mister?" The little girl asked as they took their seats "They're here for protection my dear" the conductor said "they're here to protect us from outlaws and bandits, I've just heard about that robbery in Kaplan City that bank knocked over by the "Blackthorn Gang" hope they get caught sooner or later"

"Well let's just hope that nothing happens today" the mother said as she beckoned her daughter to come take her seat. Once the people were seated, the train began to pull slowly out of the station with a long and loud whistle.

Once the train got down the tracks a ways people looked out the windows and saw lush fields of grain cows grazing and birds flying every which way, up on a large hill overlooking the railway was a group of men on horseback, led by a "gentleman" named Henry Blackthorn an alias of Henry Arliss who was a career criminal from a young age having killed his first man at 14 and wandered through the West even since falling in with gangs and numerous criminals before he would found his own gang "The Blackthorn Gang" and he was looking to make a big score of the hoity toity people on that train that was going to be coming quick...