all chapters in one

DISCLAIMER
In this story, for some reason Zane, a discord mod, gets bitches other than discord kittens. Of course this could never happen which is why this is not a true story and nowhere near realistic. Also, for the sake of my sanity, I added stingyette, who is quite obviously a gender bent version of stingy. (Because Trinity told me to and I do everything she tells me.)
Enjoy, or don't, cause you probably won't.

*Shape shifts into doctor suess's dead carcass*

chapter 1
(this is obviously through Zanes perspective (ew I hate saying his name)

I walked through the halls of my school, it was a new year and I wanted to leave any memory of myself from last year far behind me. That was going to be harder than it seemed, everyone knew how I acted, everyone made fun of me, it was horrible. I was only going through my awkward phase way after anyone else. Of course that had it perks because during everyone's awkward phase I could make fun of all of them. But mine was over now, and I hoped everyone forgot about it like they did with everyone else.

Same school, different me.

I finally got to my locker when someone appeared behind me, I couldn't see them but I sensed their presence.

"Hey nerd, missed you over the summer" It was west, he was so rude to me last year, but maybe he had changed. He was much shorter than me but still managed to gut punch me whenever he could.

"Oh hey west. You missed me?" I muttered out.

"Fuck no." he punched my in the shoulder. "I'm kidding with you, just wanted to see how you'd react." He was different now, we used to be friends.

I turned to look at him. "I miss the old you, when we were friends. When you were just some nerdy kid with glasses."

He scoffed at me in disagreement, I probably shouldn't have said it. Now I have the suffering of having to hear his reply.

"Jeez Zane, I hope you know that contacts don't change my whole personality"

"That's not what i-" he cut me off.

"Anyways it was your fault, you became such an idiot." He smiled smugly.

I still wish I could be his friend, I'm not who I was but I knew I couldn't just prove that to him. He was a great person, I still wish he had just stayed the way he was.

Whatever, I ignored him and walked to my first class.

The first half of the day flew by very fast, no one talked to me, which gave me some sort of an appreciation for west. An appreciation that was different than a friend, but I was just "an idiot" in his mind. Maybe he would look at me differently if I was like him.

Yea... Maybe..

But I was lost in my head, my mission was to find new friends, not to fantasize about west. And that's when I saw her a blonde girl with glasses, walking into my Spanish class. She was quite short for her age. I knew I shouldn't even dare to make eye contact with a girl like her. I'm sure she has higher standards than anything I could provide.

Or that's what I thought...

I watched her look for her desk, and then to my surprise, she sat down next to me. I choked on my water, this was a perfect opportunity to talk to a real woman.

"Oh hey, haha I guess this is where I sit. Um.." She had an angelic voice.

I was too dumb to say anything, yet she still could carry on a conversation. She seemed perfect.

"Well... Don't worry I'm a little shy too!"

I didn't say that.

"My name's grace"