Chapter 32

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n woke up and lazily looked around. She was about to stand up, but a veiny, muscular hand stopped her from doing so. She looked at her belly and found Taehyung's arm snaked around her. She turned her head and looked at Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping. A small smile crept on her face, while staring at him. He looked so calm and like a baby while sleeping. She touched his hair and cupped them. She then slowly removed her hand from her, making sure to not wake him up.

She then went inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She started at her reflection on the mirror.

"I'll be strong for you grandpa, your granddaughter is a strong girl." she said, while staring at her face in the mirror. She sighed remembering about the time, with her family and grandpa. She used to enjoy her time with grandpa. He used to play with her they were so happy but why did he have to leave her.

She looked down, and wiped away her tears. She smiled looking at herself trying to be strong for herself, for her grandpa, for Taehyung.

With that she went inside the bathtub and cleaned her body. She then wrapped a towel, around her naked body and walked inside the closet. She looked at her clothes, and wore a simple tea green coloured dress. 

She then combed her hair and left it like that. With that she came out of the closet to only find Taehyung sitting on the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. So cute.

"Good morning baby." he said, while smiling at her. Y/n also smiled a little, and wished him. Taehyung knew that she was just showing off, of being happy when she isn't. He also know that she doesn't want them stressing for her, so, she would just smile at them, to keep them in a facade that she's ok, when not.

He sighed and stood up. He walked to her and pecked her temper, before going inside the bathroom. While Y/n went downstairs to help Lia.

"Hello, Y/n. How are you feeling?" asked Lia.

"I'm fine unnie, how bout you??" she asked, while smiling. Lia also smiled back and said that she was ok. With that they both got busy in their work. Y/n started preparing rice, and soup, while Lia cut the vegetables.

Soon they were done with their work, and settled the table. Everyone came and sat on their respective seats. Y/n sat beside Taehyung. Y/n was about to serve herself, but Taehyung stopped her and served her instead.

Mrs. Kim saw him and smiled seeing these small changes, but for Mr. Kim it wasn't good. If this continued then Taehyung wouldn't be able to divorce Y/n, at the end of one year.

After having breakfast, men went to office, while women get to their usual work. Jisso was seated on the sofa keeping her head on the head of the sofa. She was feeling really tired even though she didn't do anything. It was due to her pregnancy. Y/n noticed her and came towards her.