🥂 wє cσmplєtєd σnє чєαr 🥂

Time flies so fast , isn't it ? It's feels like it was just yesterday when we met but here we are , it's our 1year friendship aniversary !!

We first met or talked with each other on 30th March in the evening time ig. Honestly, I was freaking out coz i was talking to one of my fav author . Then I asked you to be friends and trust me after asking that i was kinda scared that you might deny , and it would be so embarrassing. But when you accepted to be friend i was on the 9th cloud. I mean , who wouldn't when you fav author just accepted you request to be friends and And then our beautiful journey of friendship started.

Good friends are important. They are there to laugh with, to celebrate and rejoice with when good things happen, to cry with when things go sour, and to vent to when life gets frustrating. And you are a perfect example of a this, of a good friend. To be very honest , i've never seen you as my friend , you were always a sister figure to me, a perfect sister.

We had each other's back ( most of the time it was me who had you back tbh 🥲)for 1 year now and i wouldn't have survived without you there. You know a lot of things about me which probably no one does and know me more that I do. I love the way we go right back to how we are no matter how long we have been apart and how easy it is to feel home and safe with you by my side. So many jokes, tears, memories, laughter and dreams we've came a long way and have much farther to go.

I might not be able to know everything about you, didu because each day is another avenue for me to know you a bit more than before, to get to be closer to you and cherish you so much more than ever before. Even though we don't talk to each other every day, I will never stop cherishing our friendship. I will never stop reminiscing about you and the beautiful moment we've had together.

Last but not the least I've a small poem for you coz you love poems.

。☆✼★━━━━━

The girl i call my sister
Is someone who is there
The girl i call my sister
Is someone who always cares

The girl i call my sister
Can make me laugh when times are blue
The girl i call my sister
Is someone very true

The girl call my sister
By choice, is my bestfriend
The girl i call my sister
Will be there till the end

The girl i call my sister
Is a blessing from God above
The girl i call my sister
is you @-suhani whom I'll always love

━━━━━★✼☆。

I wanna thank you for staying longer than usual, just to make me feel better. I wanna thank you for seeing the real me behind my mask and always being there for me and making me smile. I appreciate you so much . Thank you for being in my life and making it more beautiful. In short i wanna say a BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE THING, EVERY SINGLE MOMENT.

I really hope you like it didu @-suhani !!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH !!!!!! ❤️✨