Chapter Fourteen ☆

Nino: I didn't tell her anything. Just to let you know...

Adrien :Oh thank god , thank you so much Nino. What did you tell her?

Nino: Nothing. She'll like to meet you at the new restaurant that just opened up at 7pm tonight.

Adrien: Okay. Thanks again.

Nino: If you don't tell you her , I will. Just to let you know aswell , Alya hates you.

Adrien: I know that. She blocked me on Instagram and on Snapchat. She basically doesn't even want to talk to me anymore!

Nino: I can't blame her for that. The problem is you man. You should've listened to me! You should've stopped your bullshit ages ago and now look.

Adrien: I know. I know. I should've and I'm sorry , tell her that I'm sorry. For everything , tell her I'll see her tonight and that I love her.

Nino: Ok man. I'll tell her everything you said. But on one condition , you have to promise to stop all this bullshit cuz I'm sick and tired of it. No more breaking her heart. No more kissing with other girl especially having sex with them. Like what the fuck man!? And lastly you have to stop lying , be honest otherwise I can't trust you. WE can't trust you. Deal?

Adrien: .....Ok , deal I promise to stop. You also have to promise to tell her everything I said.

Nino: I promise. See you later dude.

Adrien: see yea.

•••••

"Babe..?" Chloe whined calling her name as she sat down on his lap playing with her hair. He groaned and rolled his eyes already annoyed at her presence. "What? What the fuck do you want?"he asked her pushing her off. "I'm hungry...!" She clutched onto her stomach softly.

He groaned. "Ok..? Go and make something to eat. You have legs and hands , stop expecting me to do everything for you!" He yelled. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat up. "Is my Adrikins in a bad mood? Don't worry I'll make you feel better" she smirked getting and kneeling Infront of him.

"No!" He leaped to the other side of the room. Just then someone knocked on the door and heard a voice that was way to familiar. He dragged Chloe into a spare room. "Stay here ok?" He told her. "No , I'm not going to-" "Please? I'll get you anything you want." He begged her and she instantly agreed.

He opened the door to find Marinette mumbling to herself. "Marinette , how are you?" He asked her , "I'm....ok , I guess" she shrugged. "I came over to tell you that-" she was cut off when Adrien hugged her tightly. She slowly hugged back , digging her face into his chest.

"I know. Nino told me everything. I missed you so much! I regret everything I've ever done to hurt you" he said kissing her forehead and wiping her tears away with his thumb. "It's ok Adrien. I forgive you" she whispered the last part. She smiled at him he happily returned the favour.

"A-anyways , I have to go and get some stuff" she said about to walk away , when he pulled her back and kissed her on the lips softly. She blushed as they pulled away. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips one more time.

"I love you" he stated. " Me too" she said. He frowned when she didn't say it back. "You have to say it back" he whined. She laughed. "I love you too , does that make you feel better?" She asked him and he nodded frantically.

"I'll see you tonight" she said blowing him a kiss as she got into her car driving away. 'I cant tell her about Chloe or the baby. She'll never forgive for that , and then she won't want to see me EVER again. I'll tell her tonight. I just hope she takes the news lightly and won't get angry at me".

••••

Ok guys that all. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. 1 I was busy like I had wayyyy too much to do from school and 2 I have writers block and was having a hard time thinking of something anyways here it is and I'll update this tomorrow or during the week. Bye lovelies ❤️ have a nice weekend!

Word count:710 words