Paranoia

Hi creator here! This is a poem about his paranoia, this is writen in jaxs pov.

Its fake. Dont worry..

But it feels too real...

That face in the window, the loud cry, the child begging for help, the knocking, the loud whispers, the girl being thrown against my wall earning my ears an ear bleeding squeal.

all of it.

People say its fine, they say its just me being overdramatic. But i cant take it anymore. With the knife in hand, i grab it tightly as i slowly drag the sharp object across my arms over and over until it is all quiet.. no voice. No screams. No child. Nothing. That is until i hear the screams of my family as they find my lifeless body on my now red stained carpet.

So was it worth it?

was it worth the laugh you got when you told me to look behind me?

was it worth it to make jokes about it?

was it worth loosing me just for a laugh?

WAS IT WORTH ME TAKING MY OWN LIFE SO YOU COULD CALL MY PARANOIA JUST ME BEING DRAMATIC?!

are you happy..?

But i hope you realise the dangers of paranoia. How it can take take over someones life, how it can torture them to no sleep,constant fear,anxiety, causing them to no longer eat incase there was a bug in their food or blood or there was eyes in it, how even when you try you cant silence the loud screams and voices that take break you until there is nothing left to break, how it will fight you until you realise the only remedy is to take your own life and die just for a 5 minute break of silence.!!!

Paranoia wins. Everytime.

So yes, call me overdramatic, call me freakish, call me anthing you want!

don't mourn my death,

for i am free..