00.0

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝and I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd understand❞

Bruce Wayne

Evie Knight

Evie Knight

❝when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Bruce Wayne is about to lose everything; the company that his parent's built, Wayne Enterprises, will cease to exist if he continues down the path of vigilantism. But Bruce doesn't care about any of that anymore because the only way he can make a difference in Gotham is by being Vengeance, and putting an end to the corruption and endless crime of the city.

However, Alfred Pennyworth, refuses to stand by and watch as Wayne Enterprises crumbles into nothingness. It's not what Thomas and Martha Wayne would want for their legacy. In an act of desperation, Alfred reaches out and propositions an old friend of Bruce's to help save the company. In Alfred's mind, having Bruce in a fake relationship for PR, will make the billionaire seem more relatable to the investors of Wayne Enterprises and ultimately hopes that this will save the company in the end.

Evie Knight is a failing actress and has her own reasons for accepting the offer given to her by Alfred Pennyworth but in the end, it's the unrequited love she still has for Bruce that makes her agree to the fake relationship. She'll do anything for the reclusive billionaire even if it means putting her life, and her career, on hold.

Evie will discover the real reason that Bruce Wayne doesn't want the world to see him. It's because he doesn't think that they'd understand. But in the end, when everything is broken, Bruce just wants Evie to know who he is. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
or the moment of truth in your lies❞

❝and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,or the moment of truth in your lies❞

❝when everything feels like the movies
yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛:

Let me preface by stating that I do not own any characters from the DC Universe/Warner Bros. Pictures and All Rights are Reserved for the original creators. However, I do own Evie Knight, any other original characters that are presented, as well as the story arc.

trigger warning: this story will contain violence, blood, language, sex, self-harm, etc...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ
🅟🅐🅝🅢🅨🅒🅞