• 𝐗𝐗𝐕 •

1) Dark Piano (play first)

2) Let go - Bts (Orchsteral cover, play second

3) Come Little Children - Eruthan (Slowed Reverb)

[ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦 ]

"The glass shattered beneath his feet

Laying on a bloody sheet

A monochrome world in her mind

The puppeteer's wires unwind "

"(Y/n)?" A voice made her head snap toward the source. (Y/n) frowned, she didn't remember being here. But.. What was the last thing she was doing? She remembers sleeping so this must be another dream. Another stupid lucid dream that would exhaust her body even more. She looked at the man in front of her. He had shoulder length black hair, a grey skin and a hat. She blinked in confusion seeing he doesn't have any pupil. His eyes were yellow, like a certain someone. But they were complete yellow, complete, bright, glowing and annoying shade of yellow instead of a pastel color. "Do I.. Know you?"

"Of course you don't" He chuckled shaking his head. As his mouth opened she could make out only yellow instead of a mouth. She finally decided to look around, seeing the place she was in. It looked like an abandoned asylum to be honest, but more monochrome. More foggy and way darker. As if she was in a black and white movie, an old classic movie. Looking at the place more, she just felt a sense of familiarity. Nothing more, nothing less. And this feeling was being too infuriating.

"Where am I?" She asked as the man started walking. The girl tried her best to keep up with his long strides all while having a good lock around. The man didn't say anything, he kept silent for a long while letting her take good look around. "Somewhere, Don't worry about that."

"Who's that boy?" The words slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them. Her voice was from everywhere yet nowhere, and this was bothering her. There were different scenery's there. From castles and big houses to people with blurred faces.. Forest parts to dungeons. And the most annoying part? All were familiar. So familiar that they hurt her head. But something caught her eyes as they passed. It was a young boy, maybe about six or seven. Like any other scene, he was just as frozen. But what caught her attention the most was the big weeping willow in front of him and the lake. She was sure as hell the willow was still moving as if there was any wind. Still, the black claws coming out of the water and toward the boy were just as frozen as the rest. Frowning, she stepped toward the place only to be stopped by the black haired man "Don't get too close to anything. Only if I'm in close proximity to you"

She didn't budge, staying silent and looking at the boy, only repeating her question after a while seeing the willow weep in the wind "Who is he?"

"That's a question you should answer" Was all he said before stopping to walk away. Sparing one last glance, she left the place and followed him who stopped at a big castle like entrance. The place looked like a castle, but...Rotting from inside out. She didn't bother saying anything, knowing full well that he won't answer. But what shocked her was how he stepped in. The place looked like it would fall on their head any moment now, but once inside it looked as good as new. "What's going on?"