when your cold husband gets jealous over your male best friend

"Hello i am kim Y/n and my husband is MR. Kim Taehyung CEO of the biggest company in south Korea.. Our marriage was arrange and i guess this is the reason he is super cold to me. He never talk to me nicely unlike other couples do he only talks with me whenever he need or want something. But i still for fall for him at first when I saw I don't know if he feels the same or not and i am too scared to confess becauss i don't want to ruin or make awkwardness in this relationship it's been 7 months of our marriage and he never touched me not even hugged me".

Y/n pov -: "I was laying on the couch watching k-drama then suddenly I heard door opening sound I went to the door and saw revealing taehyung i went to him".

Y/n- "welcome" Taehyung... How was your day".

Taehyung :- hmm... Good!

Y/n - " Go get fresh up I am gonna serve our dinner. ( after telling that he went to our shared bedroom to get freshen up and i went to the kitchen)

Time skip

A/n :- ("we were Silently eating our dinner than taehyung spoke up").

Taehyung :- Be ready tomorrow at 7:00 pm we have to go to namjoon hyung anniversary party.

Y/n - ( I nodded to hua statement... And deep inside I was super excited to go to a party because after marriage we never went to any parties or any outing)

A/n - y/n take the dirty dishes and placed in the sink and taehyung helped her with that.

Time skip

Y/n - ( after doing my night routine I came to the room and saw taehyung working in his laptop I went towards him and said ).tae don't overwork you even have to go office tomorrow so sleep now.

Taehyung - Hmm... I am going to sleep after sometime you sleep.

Y/n pov - after listening to his humm I turned off the lights and drifted to sleep.

Taehyung Pov - "i was fully focused on my laptop doing my pending work then I felt someone hugging me.. I looked at the direction and saw y/n small figure hugging me i smiled and kissed her forehead and said sorry for being so cold towards you. I love you y/n but i am just so afraid to tell you because I think that I might loose you after my confession that is why I always act cold towards you and i hugged her back and drifted to sleep".

Time skip ( Morning )

Y/n pov - I wake up because of sunlight hitting my face then I turned around to see my handsome husband hugging me I got shocked and my cheeks started to get burn... After that i kissed his cheeks and went to bathroom to do my morning routine.

Y/n - i took a shower and wore this.

Y/n - then I went down stairs to make breakfast. Today is sunday and that is why I don't wake up tae.

Y/n pov - I was making pancakes then I felt someone stare. I looked at the direction and saw taehyung he was sitting on the couch and staring at me which the result is I blushed super hard ( I heard his chukle).

Taehyung pov - I was staring at her but then she blushed and I chukled at her cuteness.

Y/n - "t-t the b-breakfast is almost r-ready".( I said while stuttering ).