Pilot

Feel free to point any grammar or spelling mistakes out and I will fix them asap :))

"John B! Get down." I half laugh, looking at John B who was now balancing on a roof.

"I'll be fine Jade!" he waves me off.

"Your funeral!" I mumble taking a sip of my beer.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope says, squinting his eyes and holding a hand up to shadow over them to look at John B.

"Hm." John B places a finger in his mouth and holds it up to see where the wind is going. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, you should jump! I'll shoot you on the way down!" Pope jokes, holding up a screwdriver and pointing it at him.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks, holding up a gun shape with his hands and pretending to shoot Pope.

I snicker at their banter, before putting on my cardigan.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie says, walking out from the semi-built house we were chilling at.

"Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ says from next to me.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about turtles I guess."

"I can't have cold towels." JJ says, again.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie says, looking at John B who was still balancing on the roof.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." I hit JJ on the shoulder, smiling as he mocks his best friend.

"Cause you don't have enough to spare." I state looking at the cooler filled with them next to us.

"That's just for us though." Making me laugh.

I turn around just in time to see John B drop his beer and it splash on the ground.

"Well done!" I mock, earning a middle finger from him.

"Smooth." Kie mutters. 

"A plus." JJ says.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope tells us. "Let's wrap it up."

"Awww, they're early." I complain, having expected at least another 30 minutes here.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." JJ says, standing up before grabbing the cooler and my hand so we can run through the house.

"Let's go." Kie says, a bright smile on her face before following after us.

"Gary is that you?" JJ asks.

"Stop! JJ, let's go." I laugh at him.

"Come on, gotta have a little fun right?" He smirks at me.

I push his head and we eventually all run into the house, laughter bubbling out of our mouths. We run through the second story and down the stairs only to find Gary waiting for us, JJ stops suddenly, making us all crash into each other before we turn around and run the other way still laughing.