18

i somehow managed to run away from satoru and shoko who's too busy gossiping...weirdly. just when i thought im free from the teasing about the whole marriage things, i end up bumping into the one and only,

fushiguro megumi.

"heeyyy gumi...why are you here? aren't you supposed to be resting for this evening baseball match?" i nervously ask as i try to think of a way to escape this situation.

"no, you're not going anywhere nee-san. explain, now" he say strictly as he blocked my way with his hand.

although he's not taller than me, his stoic face with his dark hair and eyes intimidate me.

ugh...zenin

"hai hai...i got it. then how about we went somewhere else. grab a drink and have a talk?" i sigh in defeat as he nod and start walking.

"let's go to my room" is all he said.

at megumi's room

i sit on a chair beside his bed as i wait for megumi who is making us drinks.

i look around his room smiling to myself as i remember how small he used to be when satoru first bring him to meet me.

and then my eyes land on a picture frame on his desk. a picture of megumi and tsumiki, his sister.

he must have miss her.....

beside that one, there's picture of him with the other first year, the second year and satoru is in some of it too. but what i didn't expect is, there's a picture of me, satoru and him.

i took the picture and study it intently. this looks like the first time i met megumi but why don't i remember that we took a picture?

"that was when i was 7 or something..when you come to gojo-sensei house and you bring me some gift for my birthday. back then, tsumiki is not home so she didn't meet you. but i remember clearly how is it, my first impression of you" he explain to me as he hand me my ice chocolate.

"ahh...i don't remember we took a picture on that day, but it sure is a good day" i smile softly.

"okay, enough reminiscing. let's get straight to the point. what's with you and gojo-sensei?"

"ok so... we're kinda... gonna marry each other?"

"....what??"

is his reaction.

and so i explain to him about everything, literally everything.

"sorry for not telling you gumi. it's all so sudden for me too, actually. but me and satoru is fine now. so you don't have to worry about me or anything. afterall it's satoru, i trust him" i say, patting his head.

"it's gojo-sensei, that's why im worry about you...you, love him right? i don't want you hurting because of him"

"what?? how did you..."

"i know nee-san. it's obvious that you love him. everything about him makes you weak. no matter what he did you'll forgive him. though i would say that, gojo-sensei is just the same when it comes to you. he'll do anything for you...but still

he plays around too much" he say the last sentence rolling his eyes clearly annoyed.

i chuckle as i reply

"well that's true...but, there's something on his side that nobody except me knows. so that's why, no matter what i trust him anyway"

"fine..but if anything happen, call me" he let out a sigh of defeat as i nod cheerfully.

and with that, i walk out of megumi's room happily. relief that im no longer keeping it secret from the boy who i treasure so much.

i can't wait to tell yuta about this~~

right after that, i teleport to the baseball field as the match is suppose to start in 30 minutes. from afar i see, maki and nobara chatting. toge and panda doing whatever they are doing, yuuji being bother by todo, kamo who i think is waiting for megumi, nishimiya staring at toge and the rest of kyoto student practicing with the bat.

i can see yaga and the old man sitting on a bench nearby too.

utahime? i don't know where she is.
nanamin? probably home.
meimei? positively, shopping.
shoko? high.

and satoru?

"who cares where he is" i lazily say to myself.

"ouch" a voice said.

wait...what?