Coward.

In a crowd of people with the lights turned completely off I see you. You stand out as if all the lights turned on and were pointed directly at you. You may think no one sees you but I do. Everything about you is just so amazing and elegant. I stay in the shadows scrolling through my mind like the internet trying to find the right words to describe you, but at last I simply can't find the right words. There are so many words I could use, but I just can't find the right ones to put into a sentence to describe how perfect you are to me. To me you are like the goddess Athena herself, very beautiful and intelligent. I know they say immortality is actually a curse but if could spend spend it with you, then it would be worth it. As empires fall and rebuild themselves I will be there for you forever and always. If only I could find the right words to share with you rather than hiding in the shadows like a coward. Oh if only I had the courage to actually say something to you, my goddess. I could imagine it now, me staring deep into your eyes under the glistening starry sky, professing all the feelings i have for you, slowly moving my hand rest upon your cheek while I make my move to kiss the goddess whom i worship, but at least this is just mere fantasy. I will never have the courage to say or do any of the things that I want. damn me. Even though you may have the same feelings about me, we will never come to be, because of my lack of courage, I will never be able to call you my love. Until I can gain the strength and courage it takes to express myself to you, I'll worship you from the shadows.