Play Pretend

Under these trashy facades lays a broken doll where it's only purpose after getting broken is to serve others who are still well and are being taken care of.

Faking its own emotions as well as its memories, it lives as if it's the ugliest doll that has ever existed.

No pity nor sympathy is shown by others when others look at it. Only with disgust and hatred.

It is tiresome for the doll to keep these false displays out in the open when it no longer has any purpose.

"A second chance.."

That is all it asks.

It is tired of having to be the doll for someone more "Good" than it.

But it can't do anything when its life has been written to be damned.

All it wants is for this all to stop hurting and let it go peacefully. But these shackles on its body are too strong for it to break by itself.

And under these pressures of suffocating air, it's finally broken for all.

"I'm tired of pretending.."

It- no..He no longer feels the need to continue this useless and painful life anymore, he wants to feel human again.

"Just..just take me to my mother.."

He wishes once again, and probably the last.

That wish of his is the only wish he gets. His one final wish that could change the world's fate, yet again.

<Welcome Home, Cale..>