9

''Like does it just come out of your wrists or does it come out of anywhere else?''

Amidst the chatter, beefs and tattles, I came to a decision that I should just call all the first years and Nanami into the talk at the cafe, together. It took a while to gather everybody here especially Nanami, saying that this whole thing was dumb. Getto here was complaining about why was this happening, knowing well that he cannot leave this place without that flash drive

All of the sudden, a thunderous sound exploded across the vast and crowded space. Yuji and Nobara's screams filled the room, heads ducked for cover as the star of the show finally showed up. 

Gojo thinks that this is a regular dinner with the group. He does not know that he will soon face an intervention. ''Y/n, why is Gojo doing here?'' Getto stood up from his seat and yelled at me as soon as he saw Gojo walking toward our table. 

''We told you to hire a therapist,'' Junpei remarked. 

''I forgot! Oh- wait I thought we were going to solve the situation for Gojo-Sensei and Getto?'' I mentally facepalmed. 

''You know how important this is, Y/n,'' Junpei added continually. Oh my God, why am I suddenly getting attacked? All I wanted was peace for all of us, besides the Multiverse situation. That was different, still, I'm going to figure it out about that soon. 

''What exactly is this!?'' Getto called out, getting annoyed. 

''Getto. Why don't you come and go back to your seat right now.'' Yuji asked him nicely, trying to help me. 

''Why?''

''Just come have a seat.''

''Why?''

''Have a seat.''

''Why?''

''Have a seat.''

''Why?''

''Please. Have a seat.'' 

Getto refused to sit back in his seat until eventually, I let him sit far from Gojo.