13.Okay💔

Recap - Ankitha agreed for marrying arjun

Ankitha: kalyanam pannikkiren pa

Krishna's face brimmed with happiness hearing his daughter's decision. He kissed her forehead and said a thank you. Ankitha wiped his tears and hugged him. Ragini was also happy about this as she also wanted Ankitha to marry and get settled. Kumar caressed Ankitha's hair and Ankitha smiled at him but still, the smile didn't reach her eyes. Kumar noticed it but he thought that she will get set.

Ankitha came out of her father's ward and dialled vishwa he attended it in three rings.

In Call,

Vijay: Ankitha, vishwa inga illa naan Vijay pesuren

Ankitha: ahnn yenga poirukkan?

Vijay sensed Ankitha's low voice.

Vijay: ellam okay dhaney?

Ankitha: yeah.. yeah... I think Ill come to office now so cancel my off today

Vijay: why so sudden? Ni mama va paathuko naanga pathukurom ma

Ankitha: konjam naan solradha mattum seiriya please

Vijay mv: ava PLEASE na sonna? Yenna aachu ivalukku? Kalaila nalla dhaneyy irundha....

Ankitha: hello?

Vijay: ahn okay ma ni va car send pannatuma

Ankitha: illa I can drive

Vijay: hmm

Call Disconnected.

Vijay took the phone from his ears as he heard the beep sound. He was confused why she didn't inform him that she is disconnecting. He decided to ask her when she comes to office.

As expected she came in 30 minutes. She came in, collected some files and about to go out but Vijay stopped her.

Vijay: edhachum prechanaya

Ankitha: illaye...

Vijay: aprm yen ippidi irukka...

Ankitha: adhu...

Vijay: pchh.. sollu ma!

Ankitha: yennakku marriage aaga podhu

Hearing this, vijay felt very happy.

Vijay: hey congrats ma

He extended his hands to shake hands but soon backed off when Ankitha glared him.

Vijay: ippo edhukku moraikkira?

Ankitha sighed and sat on the chair.

Vijay: seri adha vidu mapla yaaru?

He asked taking a seat

Ankitha: arjun

Vijay: super ma!

Ankitha: unakku sandhoshamaa?

Vijay: pinna irukkadha?

Ankitha: neeyuma yenna purinjikka matra

Vijay: unakku arjun ah pidikkalaya yenna?

Ankitha: apdinu naan sonnen ah?

Vijay: pinna

Ankitha: I like him as a bestfriend!

Vijay: appo unakku..

Ankitha: indha marriage la 0.00001 kooda intrest illa!

Vijay: appo no solliru

Ankitha: na appa kitta okay soltene..

Vijay: appo kalyanam panniko

Ankitha: yenna velayadriya?

Vijay: aprm yes sollita Inime feel panni yenna aaga podhu

Ankitha: but iam not interested

Vijay: appo onnu pannu better talk about this to Arjun

Ankitha: idea nalla aana work aaguma?

Vijay: agutho illayo this is the only way..

Ankitha: hmmm...

Vijay: unakku kalyanam aachu na oru tholla vittudhu nu sandhoshapatten ippo naaney indha marriage ah stop panna idea tharen paaru... yenakku lam Marina beach la sela vekkanum...

Ankitha threw a file on him and he laughed this made her irritated she poured a glass of water on him. vijay glared at her and she went out not before showing her tongue '😛' at him.

Vijay: KUTTACHI!!!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Arjun: hi Ankitha

Ankitha just smiled at him. Arjun was here for the ponnu pathing. As the elders wanted them to speak alone they both came to the balcony.

Actually, arjun's mom was the first person to ask Ankitha's hands in marriage before a year but the family said that she is yet to complete her studies and they would look after it. Arjun is also settled in Paris that's how arjun and Ankitha became friends. Now, krishna asked them and they wholeheartedly accepted.

Ankitha tugged her hair strands behind her ears and was crushing her shawl trying to say her decision.

Ankitha: arjun adhu vandhu...

Arjun: iam not interested in this marriage Ankitha.

Ankitha's was feeling delighted. She let out a relieved sigh but what arjun told next made her worried again.

Arjun: but I can't stop this marriage.

Ankitha: why so?

Arjun: actually naan Sarah nu oru ponna love panren.... Ava French ponnu so veetla othukka matranga..

Ankitha: I can't stop this marriage either..

Arjun: I know but.... I don't know any way naan ava illana naan sethuruven

Ankitha: hey!

Arjun: please Ankitha do something

Ankitha shut her eyes and sighed. The door she expected to be opened is locked.

The elders soon called them so both went down. Both plastered a smile on their face and pretended as if a casual conversation has happened.

Arjun's mom: Ankitha unakku yenga payyana pudichirukka?

Ankitha saw krishna's face. He was very happy and nodded her to say yes. She mentally sighed and nodded to them. Everyone was happy while arjun's face changed.

Kumar: arjun Unakku Ankitha va pudichirukka?

Arjun saw his parents who glared him to say yes he nodded with a heavy heart. There is no way to escape for both of them now.

The family fixed the engagement three days later.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini and krishna hugged Ankitha in happiness.

Ankitha too hugged them but with a sad smile which looked like a happy smile to others.

Vijay, who understood her state was standing there confused not knowing how to help her.

The Story Has Just Began!😎

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Ee neenga vera edhavadhu edhir pathingala yenna?

Inime kadhaila yedhu nadandhaalum author poruppu illai

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

-Ananya signing off 💜✨