sleepover; coopers pov

April 3rd , 2022 , 1:23 pm .

"COOPER! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!"
I hear my oldest sister, Sarah, shout, i run down the stairs as fast as i can, it has to be Randy, who else could it be? i get to the front door, i open it and there he is, Randy Stoppard.
"RANDY!!"
i pull him into the house and shut the door behind him, Randy is staying for a sleepover tonight.
"Hi, coop."
he says as i drag him back up to my room, he looks at my desk which has a list written in my notebook, the list reads;

WHAT TO DO WITH RANDY! <3
1. binge watch the spider-man movies
2. make a cake
3. play just dance
4. stay up later than 12 am
5.  go in the pool!
6. draw
7. c̶o̶n̶f̶e̶s̶s̶ t̶o̶ r̶a̶n̶d̶

"Oh! that's just a list of stuff to do, see!"
I grab the notebook and hold it out so he can see it clearly, it's brightly coloured and highlighted with blue highlighter.
"Alright..."
Randy sat on the bed and i sat next to him, he was wearing his shirt that said "Gummy" on it in bubble writing, colured blue, purple & pink mixed all together, i love that shirt.
"So, what did you bring?"
I cross my legs and sit in front of his, his bag on  my floor, he reaches down and picks it up, he puts it infront of him and zips it open, he brought; his hairbrush, pyjamas, clothes for tomorrow, paint, toothbrush, toothpaste, a fluffy blanket, a pocket knife, a blue hoodie, a red hoodie & his teddy bear called biscuit.
"You brought biscuit, awe!"
I laugh a bit, covering my mouth and he flips me off, i nod my head and lean my head against my bed frame.
"What do you want to do?"
Randy asked, looking around my room.
"We could watch the spider-man movies? i know how much you like them."
I say as i smile and get off the bed, searching for my remote which Sarah usually steals from me without asking.
"Yeah, sure, just don't piss yourself."
He gets comfortable, taking his blanket, red hoodie & blue hoodie out of his bag, he puts his red hoodie on.
"And why would i do that?"
I turn around and he's holding the blue hoodie out.
"I don't know, anyway, i got you something."
I walk over to him, i take the hoodie from his hands and smile at it.
"Awe, thanks gummy."
I put the hoodie on at sit next to him on the bed, i put my T.V on and open netflix.
"One, don't say awe, two, don't call me gummy and three, no problem."
I put my remote down and get comfortable.

WORD COUNT ;
FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO