eli sunday - nsfw alphabet . . .

a - aftercare ;

i sincerely believe that eli would be extremely clingy after sex. he would more than likely simply wrap himself around you afterwards, and not move a single muscle. eventually, though, he would realize that cleaning up is a necessity, and would be quick to help out however he can.

b - body part ;

eli doesnt really prefer any body part of his own — he is very humble about his own appearance. if he had to choose, though, it would probably be his hands. he has used them to heal the poor, desperate individuals within his church with his hands, so any other option would seem ridiculous to him.

on you, eli loves every single part of your body. it doesnt matter to him — its impossible to legitimately pick a favorite.

c - cum ;

honestly, eli is slightly disgusted by it. if the two of you are particularly messy for whatever reason, he may outwardly cringe at the situation. whilst the actual deed is being done, it doesnt bother him terribly, though.

d - dirty secret ;

hopefully this isnt too cliché — eli loves the concept of you being a virgin before engaging in intimate relations with him. of course, he is as well. despite this, the concept of being the first person to genuinely be able to worship you, alongside your body, is extremely entertaining to him.

e - experience ;

eli is undoubtedly a virgin. no questions about it. before you, he had never even been in a relationship. because of this, he doesnt really have any clue as to what hes doing, and may become slightly ashamed because of it. he certainly will try his hardest to preform excellently for you, though. the concept of disappointing you is far too depressing.

f - favorite position ;

since hes a bit traditional, his favorite position is missionary. its simple, and he genuinely loves to see the faces you make. bonus points for the impossible amount of kisses he gives, plus the hand holding that undoubtedly occurs.

g - goofy ;

eli isnt much of a silly person, and tends to take things very seriously. he is the third revelation — theres no time for silliness. occasionally, though, he may not be able to keep his composure, and nervously giggle.

h - hair ;

this one should be self-explanatory. eli cares a lot about his personal hygiene, as evidenced by his outwardly neat behavior.

i - intimacy ;

eli is extremely romantic in the moment. as mentioned before, he tends to obsessively kiss his partner, and constantly nuzzles into him. he prefers not to talk often, but when he does, it is nothing short than additional proclamations of love. he would hate for his partner to think that he is merely using him for sex.

j - jack off ;

occasionally. hes busy, most of the time, and rarely has enough energy to do anything before the end of the day. additionally, eli rarely experiences any sort of lustful emotions without you actively beside him. in general, it probably occurs about once or twice a week.

k - kink ;

nothing, really. he prefers to treat his partner gently, and tries to make intimate exchanges very romantic. eli doesnt strike me as the type of person to be overly open to trying new things, either. hes traditional, and would prefer to stay that way.

l - location ;

either his or your bedroom. everyone else must be out of the house, naturally. it feels safe, to him, and he wants to make absolutely sure that you are comfortable throughout the entire situation. this also makes it easier to fall asleep afterwards.

m - motivation ;

anything you do turns him on. genuinely. he is insanely in love with his partner. if you really want to initiate something, though, the best course of action would be to place a hand on his thigh.

n - no ;

anything that could potentially hurt you, or anything that has to do with bodily fluids. he wants the two of you to be safe and comfortable.

o - oral ;

eli loves both giving and receiving — probably receiving a bit more. nevertheless, he will legitimately be more than willing to pleasure you in that way. sometimes, if the two of you are particularly tired, he will genuinely take the liberty to give you a quick blowjob before sleeping. he just enjoys it.

p - pace ;

unquestionably slow and sensual. he is almost irrationally afraid of hurting you — he also simply likes taking his time and savoring every moment. sex is a very sacred thing, to him.

q - quickie ;

rarely ever. once in a blue moon. again, he prefers intimacy to be romantic and sensual, and hates rushing things. however, if he feels particularly riled up, he may consider it.

r - risk ;

absolutely not. eli is paranoid of being caught — not only for engaging in sexual contact, but also engaging in intimacy with another man. hes overly cautious about making sure that the two of you are absolutely alone.

s - stamina ;

surprisingly, eli can last for a while. probably at least four rounds before he becomes too exhausted to continue. he wants to make sure that his partner is always utterly satisfied.

t - toys ;

nope. the mere concept is just odd to him. why would either of you need anything other than each other? it doesnt make much sense to him.

u - unfair ;

eli doesnt really tease in any sense of the word. he likes to engage in foreplay, and deems it necessary, but he can get insanely impatient when it comes down to actually having sex.

v - volume ;

ive been waiting for this one :). eli is very, very vocal. imagine those little whimpers that occur when daniel drags him by his hair amplified. he whimpers, whines, and even occasionally curses.

w - wild card ;

eli is somewhat of a switch. no matter the particular position, though, hes always super noisy. sometimes, he gets insecure, and may have to become reassured by his partner.

x - x-ray ;

eli is pretty average in both size and girth. nothing too unusual.

y - yearning ;

honestly, eli has an average sex drive. compared to others his age, he experiences the same amount of lust. he may not show it constantly, but he is always more than willing to engage in any sort of intimacy with his partner.

z - zzz ;

eli falls asleep almost immediately afterwards. its really cute. he will, however, always make sure to give his partner a million words of affirmation before eventually passing out, though.