information

Sabrina parker has a twin brother named Kai Parker and they both got stuck in a prison world together but when they were kids they were never supposed to be with each other. They were separated at all times so if Kai has to attend something she can attend it or if she has to attend something he can't and this drove them creatine that people were scared of what would happen if they were together and why it would happen but one thing no one knew was that they can speak to each other and thoughts and if one of them is feeling an emotion they both feel. one day when they were 16 they both had to attend the merge and they didn't want Josette and kai or sabrina to merge with her they didn't want their precious daughter to merge and die possibly so they had kai and Sabrina merge.
"No please father I don't want to kill him" Sabrina begged her father crying...but he ignored her she turned to her mother " mom please don't make me do this please" she begs as she sees her brother looking down at the ground  not wanting to look up at her cause he could feel the pain she was
Feeling. " Fine! Just let me go you ass" she screamed at her dad and he dropped her. " Asshole" she said getting up and walking in front of Kai wiping her tears and she didn't look at him she just grabbed his hand even though hers were shaking " I love you Kai your my big brother even though this is the first time of me seeing you I love u" she said looking up at him
" I love you too brina and you know that's a lie" he said with watery eyes.. squeezing her hands for reassurance

"Kai I'm not gonna win this merge and if I can feel that I am in gonna lose on purpose you deserve a life and when this is over. I want you to run as fast as you can and don't look back."  Sabrina told him "what do you mean don't look back Sabrina?! You have to try please" he begged her but she wasn't having it " you have to try Sabrina" he mother said after a while of silence Sabrina's eyes started changing colors and soon went back to normal and people started whispering about her and her parents were arguing. "Shut up" she said but no one heard her but Kai and she was getting aggravated... With the looks people were sending her with disgust. "Shut up! shut up!!just shut up!!!" She screamed causing things to start shaking and lights to start flickering.