Chapter 1

Outfit

-Hazel's POV-I was walking through an alley way with my hyenas and I felt someone following me then I looked at my pet hyenas "Hide

-Hazel's POV-
I was walking through an alley way with my hyenas and I felt someone following me then I looked at my pet hyenas "Hide. When I snap my fingers. You come out and attack him alright." I said making Pablo and Luna nodded and went to hide. Then a man came up to me and grabbed my ass and I slapped him across the face and he chuckled evilly and grabbed my chin and kissed me and I tried to push him away but I couldn't and he said "Stop squirming babygirl.." He slide his hand down to my pants but I snapped my fingers and my hyenas jumped out and attacked the man and he was screaming for help and they were ripping him apart as the man stopped screaming and I snapped my fingers and they stopped.

I kneeled down in front of the man and I grabbed his wrist and looking at his watch, "Nice watch. Its mine now." I said while I grabbed it and put it on then I took my sword out and cut the man's arms off and fed it to my hyenas and I licked the blood off of my fingers and I moaned softly and said "Mmm taste so good~" And a voice said "Really little pup." I turned around and giggled happily as I saw my older brother Jughead and I said "What? I'm just having fun. Beside he was trying to rape me so I let my hyenas tear him apart." Someone chuckled and I turned to my right and saw my other brother Archie and he said "Jughead let our little sis have some fun." He moves the man behind a dumpster and I notice my older sister Veronica was walking over.

She clapped her hands together and said "I'm so proud of you little pup." As she smirked and I did too and Betty smiled and said "Aren't you supposed to be with Jeremiah." And I said "No, he's probably fucking around with Eoco right now. And I don't care. Lets go before someone calls the cops." They nodded and we walked away together.

Then me and the others arrived at home and I said "We're home!" Jughead shuts the door and my hyenas were tug warring with the man's arm and I said "Pablo, here!" He catch's the leg and started chewing on it and dad said "Now, now little devil. What did you do?" As he puts his arms behind him and I said "Some guy grabbed my ass in the alley and he tried to rape me but my hyenas took care of it." I smiled with giggle and mom said "That's my nasty little puddin." She smiled.

And I said "I also took his watch

And I said "I also took his watch. And his wallet! He also had a gun too. Here you go daddy!" As I gave him the hand gun and he chuckled evilly and said "Thank you little princess." I smiled and kissed his cheek then I went upstairs and walked into my room.