Azusa Gets a Makeover!

"Tsubaki," Azusa sighed, "tell me again why we are taking Hikaru's makeup?" He was standing in a bathroom as his brother handed him beauty products.

"Because" Tsubaki beamed, "I want to make you even more beautiful!"

Azusa didn't say anything. He shook his head as Tsubaki handed him some eyeliner and an eyeshadow palette. Something else was placed in his hand. "No." He drew the line at sharing his older brother's lipstick. His twin laughed and put it back.

"Let's see... that should be everything we need. Time for a makeover!" Tsubaki grabbed Azusa by the arm and dragged him back to his room. What remained of Hikaru's makeup was scattered on the counter.

The two laid out what they'd took on their desk. Eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, highlighter. Tsubaki had even found some unused false eyelashes! He looked at it all eagerly. Azusa sat on the edge of his bed worried. He trusted his twin brother, but he seemed to be overpowered in this moment.

"Okay!" Tsubaki whipped around, eyeliner in hand, "Hold still~" He went over and sat on Azusa's lap and took off his glasses.

"Is this necessary?" Azusa questioned. He couldn't see anything.

"Of course it is! This is the only way I can get a good angle!"

"Alright..." He didn't know what else to do. So, he let him sit on his lap.

Tsubaki adjusted his hand several times. It was harder than he had anticipated. His hands were practically all over his brother's face. "I've almost got it."

Azusa flinched at every movement. There was a reason he wore glasses instead of contact lenses. He couldn't bare his hands being that close to his eye. But what was there to do now? He would just have to wait until this was over with.

"Onto the other side!" He'd done the left eye first because it was an easier position for his hand. Now he was in a tough spot. His hands were even shakier than before. But he went quicker, messier, and it was over sooner. "Uh, in order do we do eyeshadow or mascara?"

"Isn't eyeshadow before everything? Including eyeliner?" Azusa didn't know how any of this worked.

"...lets do eyeshadow next!" Tsubaki grabbed the palette and opened it for both of them to see. "Pick a color!"

"Um..." Everything was a blur, but he could kind of see blue. "That one."

"Blue! Good choice, it looks so nice on you~" He took a brush, rubbed it over the color, and started heavily applying it. He wasn't entirely sure where to stop. So, he chose to go all the way to his eyebrows.

"Are you sure that's how you're supposed to do it?"

"Nope! But you'll look pretty nonetheless." Tsubaki was having the time of his life. "Now we do mascara! Open your eyes."

Azusa opened his eyes and there was a mascara wand too close for comfort. He instinctively tried to back away.

"Azusaaa, you need to be still!" He was being extra cautious; he knew how much he hated things being close to his eyes.

Azusa's eyes were watering, making mascara run down his face.

"Don't cry, it won't look that bad." Tsubaki got some tissues and wiped the runny mascara. "We are almost done."

Azusa prayed that he wouldn't have to put on the false eyelashes. He didn't think he could do it. This was already pushing his limits.

"Mascara done!"

"Thank god." He whispered.

Tsubaki must've heard his prayers because he skipped the eyelashes and grabbed the highlighter. "So shiny! Let's put some on your nose!"

"What?" Before he could register what was happening-

"Boop!" Tsubaki tapped his nose and laughed.

Azusa couldn't help but chuckle. "Anything else to be applied?"

"Hmm, only blush. But I don't think you need it." He grabbed a compact mirror and showed him what he looked like. "Ta-dah!"

For once Azusa was glad he couldn't see.