First Kiss

"hey, Alex? It's Friday so I can hang at the park, do you want to come?" I ask my girlfriend. We're actually both non-binary lesbians. We just met earlier this year in school. "Yeah, I think I can. I should ask my parents though" Alex replies. My heart flutters, we've only been girlfriends for a few weeks and I can't wait until it's the cute, lesbian, romantic portion of the relationship. Alex pulls out their phone. We stop at the road to cross the street. I never really need to ask to stay in the park because I've been doing it for over year now. The crossing guard stops the passing car and a stream of kids cross the street. The rude kid, Jackson K, rides by on his bike. His friends look like midgets beside him. He's clearly talking loudly so we can hear. He's saying how me and Alex will break up in a week. I've just about lost my patience with him. I can see Jackson is getting to Alex. I put my arm around her and whisper, "don't listen to him" as Alex makes eye contact. I want them to feel better, but how would I do that? I blocked out Jackson's remarks. Jackson and his group of friends have already gone, so it's basically just me and Alex. "Don't let him get to you" I say, "he's just immature" I joke. I see a tiny smile from Alex. We get to the playground in the park. We set our stuff down on the roundabout. I climb on, sitting down."Soo, what do you want to do?" Alex asks. My first thought was 'kiss', but I couldn't say that. "Lesbian TikTok?" I suggest. Alex nods their head. I open YouTube, then search "lesbian TikTok compilation" and click the first video to come up. The size of the YouTube video is the size of a TikTok, so there's no extra space on the sides. We adjust so Alex is leaning their head on my shoulder.

A few minutes in, we come across a young lesbian couple kissing, they're not too much older than us. I feel awkward, and I look over at Alex. Once my head has stopped moving, Alex looks at me. Alex smiles. They're so sweet. "I wish we had that..." I say out loud, closing my eyes and leaning my head back. I open my eyes to see the sky. I feel Alex slides against my legs, straddling me to cuddle. "I love cuddling...but I want a bit more" I tease, giving a hint at what I want. "Can you be more specific?" Alex asks, I know they're kind of flirting. I look back at Alex, them leaning on me. I blush, looking to the side. A few other people from our school are here. I give them a little peck. "Let's do this in a more private place" I suggest. I lug my stuff on my back and start heading towards the bathroom. Alex follows, eagerly.

I open a stall, and grab Alex's hand to drag them inside. I flunk my stuff down to the ground, and set down the toilet seat while Alex gets comfortable. I clean off the toilet lid, then sit down. I make sure I'm comfortable, then pat my legs, motioning for Alex to sit. They sit down, our lips crashing together. I love this feeling I've been longing for too long. I feel Alex pulling back. I don't want to stop, I wrap my hands securely around her waist. She slides her hands up to my cheeks, and pulls away there. "Remember, we're only (age) we can't fuck or anything, yet. Plus, we're in a public bathroom" Alex reminds. I stuff my face into her chest.

After sitting there for a few minutes, I lift up my head. I give Alex an unexpected kiss, them waking up from half-sleep. Alex chuckles, and stands up. They reach out their hand. I take it, and they pull me up. They get their backpack on, and I do so also. We walk, hand in hand, back to our spot.