Chapter one

As I wake up I feel all warm and cozy not wanting to get up. But I knew that I had to. I basically drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I'm done I get changed and comb my hair and go downstairs.

I start to make some toast! With butter and jelly on it then I go upstairs to brush my teeth. Once I'm done I grab my car keys and head to work.

At Children cares. Basically a place where kids go after school until they picked up by there parents. It's nice working there except for mad or angry parents.

As soon as I walk in the building I see no one else is in there. But today's the day where only a few kid come in so I'm able to watch all of them by myself.

And today was going to be a messy day. Because the kids are going to be doing handprints today. So I grab out a old table cloth and put it out on the table and then I grab the canvases and put them out.

Along with grabbing paints and paintbrushes. After a while two kids walk in. Elizabeth and Evan. They are both so cute and adorable.

" hey guys! Where's your brother michael?" I ask happy to see them. There both good kids and they don't cause trouble at all. Except for there older brother michael.

" well he's taking forever he's walking with his friends over here." Evan says in a quiet voice.

" okay then we'll we can start the handprints! I know your exited about it Elizabeth. But before we do go put your stuff in your cubbies please." I say looking down at both of them.

They both put there stuff in there cubbies and sat down at the table.  As they were sitting there Michael  walked in.

" hey michael put your stuff away please and go sit down at the table." I say to him not looking up from the cheek in list.

" okay but do I have to do the handprints?" He says in a annoying teen voice.

" yea you have to Mike." I say to him.

I start to help Lizzy and Evan with the paints. Lizzy wants pink and purple and Evan wants blue and yellow.

So I pour some paints out in a container. And tell them what to do. " so you want to get a paintbrush and start painting your hands with the colors and then press your hand onto the canvas.

They both smile while trying to do it. I had to help Evan do his. After a few minutes mike walks over and sits down by Lizzy.

" hey Lizzy do you want more pink?" Michael says then he splashed paint onto her white dress. And starts to laugh at her.

" michael! Why would you do that?! Y-y-you know that this is my favorite dress!" Lizzy yells at her brother with tears in her eyes.

I look over to mike and give him are you kidding me look. I walk over to Lizzy and I start trying to get off the paint. But it was no use the paint was stuck onto her dress no way of getting it off.

And he splashed a hot pink onto her dress so it was a bright color! I look over at mike and give him the side eye and a glare.

" hey mike you know what I want you to clean all of the gum from under the tables right now." I say to him in a serious voice with a bit of attitude.

" What! Do I really have to?" He says in a annoyed voice.

" yes you do now go do it Michael." I say to him while still trying to get the stain out of her dress.

After a while the color  lightened up a bit but was still very bright so I give up and give her a shirt to wear that doesn't have paint on it.

After she gets her shirt on they both do their handprints and they come out looking so cool. They both look like they were tie dyed with swirls of the colors that they used. The yellow and blue mixed making green and the pink in purple making a magenta color.

After the hand prints were done I put them on the table to let them dry for a little bit. But then the door opens up.

A six foot tall man enters. In a very formal outfit and fancy shoes? Do you really have to dress up to pick up your kids man? But I ignored it.

" Daddy Daddy you won't believe what michael did!" Elizabeth says with dried up tears on her face. " he poured paint on my dress and now it's ruined!" She yells at her father.

He looks up at me then over to his son who was grabbing his backpack to leave. " I am terribly sorry about this dear." He says to me in his smooth thick British accent.

" oh don't worry about it Ive felt with a lot worse." I say to him.