Prologue

(A/N: Let's get this over with quickly. I do not own neither of Bleach, Dies Irae, Highschool DxD nor Honkai Impact 3rd.)

Before the dawn of creation, there once existed an ancient long-lost civilization, who have trekked amongst the stars and beyond. Their level of technology is so advanced, that it's truly indistinguishable from magic. One of their greatest creations is the Throne; a powerful and metaphysical device that can manipulate reality on a conceptual level. What's more is that the Throne will allow its current holder to rewrite the entire world as if they're painting a canvas.

Despite the immense power the Throne offers though, no mere mortal can hope to reach it. For in order to reach the Throne one must be able to open a path to its location; a place where both time and space is absolutely nonexistent. There's only one kind of being whose capable of such a feat. A race of  deities whose powerful enough to shatter all of creation just by their very existence alone...

They're known as "Hadou Gods"; beings of immeasurable power that treat all of reality as their own playground. In order to reach this state of godhood, one must first achieve Emanation; a right that is only bestowed upon by birth. Emanation must require someone to fully reject the current laws/ norms of the world and form their own core beliefs. They'll then impose that belief upon the entire world as the new current law that they must abide by from now on. These worlds are referred to by them as their "Heavens".

As a result, these Hadou Gods are living embodiments of the very desires they so crave for and encompass all of creation. They will continue to expand infinitely, till they subjugate all under their Law. In a sense, they're living, walking, breathing universes. It was due to this effect that only one Hadou God can exist at a time. If there is to be another existing Hadou God, then they'll fight each other to the death to see which one will have the right to emanate.

Over the course of the Throne's history, there are a total of four holders as it was recorded.

The first was a military commander by the name of Mitra. She had created the First Heaven of "Ahura Mazda" and established her Law. It was the rule of Dualism between Good and Evil; where all life is plunged into a never-ending war of White and Black, fought on a large cosmic scale. When one side destroys the other, their values have become inexplicably reversed. Meaning that yesterday's good will be today's evil and vice versa.

However the world of Ahura Mazda was in many ways... absolutely twisted to its very core. The idea that one must kill the enemy, is an unquestionable truth for the people that lived in this world. Those who are on the side of "Good", are individuals that are driven by hatred and resentment, destroying both the enemy and themselves. As for those on the side of "Evil", they're those who carried out atrocities without a hint of maliciousness in them. The world of the First Heaven... was nothing more than a bloodied and glorified battlefield.