Fuck you ~Okey [LOKIUS OS]

I think that from now on I'm only going to write oneshots because I'm not realy good in writing story's as you see. Enyways enjoy
Tw: Smut yayy

Loki pov:

I'm sitting with Mobius in his office, I am almost done with my pile that I've been doing for what feels like an eternity.

Why is this work so fucking boring? You just sit here all day looking at pieces of paper to do what? Find this variant? If enything usefull was in these files we would have already caught the variant.

I look up at Mobius, I can't deny that i have a crush on him. And yes that's stupid but just look at him. Brown eyes, crooked nose. My eyes wander over his face as he looks up.

"Are you done?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Um yea." I anwser as I grab the pile of files. "Okey, ready for another round?" I'm really not, but I do get to stay a little longer with Mobius around so I give in.

"Yes, sounds good." Mobius grabs his files and we walk to the library.

Why is it so big? The library, not that you were thinking of something else. Enyways, there's at least a milion files in here. Why do you even need those?

Mobius grabs a pile of files, maybe even more then the last time and hands them to me. "Here you go." He grabs a pile for himself and tries to go back but he trips over my foot.

Ofcourse...

"Gosh I'm so sorry Loki!" His files fell, all over my feet. "O-oh no it's okey let me help you." I frown as I duck down to grab the files.

I look up at Mobius who is also picking up files. I wonder what i can do to him. If he just let me kiss- "Ah thanks Loki" he says as he grabs the files and walks back to his office. Stupid stupid stupid-

"You coming?" He asks after a few seconds. "Oh yea right." I say, a blush creeping on my face. As I stand up I notice something in my pants. Fuck not a good time.

As we walk back to his office I try to hide the huge bulge in my pants. A little work won't do harm right? It's not that mutch files anyway. I sit down as quickly as possible hoping that he won't see my huge boner and I quickly get to work.

Not even 2 files in and I can't handle it enymore. Should i just- ah fuck it. "I'm taking a break." I say and I almost run to my appartement. I can just hear Mobius say "Loki wait-!" I shut the door of my appartement and lay on my bed.

Yep, i'm realy going to jerk off thinking of my silly little crush. I lower my pants just below my knees and same goes with my boxers. I place my hand at the base of my dick and start making my way up and down. I moan Mobius's name, fuck i like him so mutch.

"Loki?" I hear someone open the door. Fuck fuck fuck. I quickly grab a blanket and throw it over my hips. "U-uh hi." I try, but on the look of Mobius's face i can see he's alredy figured it out.

"I uh- i was just." He smiles. "Is this what i think this is?" My cheeks are glowing red. "Ehm, w-what do you think?" I try to sound confident but that obviusly didn't work . He comes closer. "Is this because of me?" He whispers in my ear.

Ah well whats the point of lying now enyway. "Y-yes" I say. He humms and sits on my lap. Wait what... I grunt, that huge boner is still there. He cups my face and leans in to gently brush his lips against mine. Oh my god, we're kissing!

I stare at him in shock before I place my hands on his waist. His soft lips brushing against mine. Wow, this feels like a dream.
The kiss starts to grow more hungry. He grinds his hips against mine and I let out a muffeld moan.

He licks my lips, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and his tounge immediately slips in. I buck my hips up, trying to create some more friction but Mobius grabs my hips. "Ssh, not yet" he whispers.

He starts taking my blouse off, button by button. I get impatiant and try to help, but Mobius grabs my wrist. For fucks sake.
By the time he got it off he lets go of my wrist and starts stripping himself.

Now i'm the one who stops him. He looks confused but lets me. I undo his blouse button for button, teasing him. When i'm done our lips crash into eatch other again. I manage to get his belt off and slip his pants from his legs.

He slowly grabs for the sheets and pulls them off my legs. Leaving me exposed. I gasp at the cool air toutching my skin. A hand pushes me back so i land on the bed and he starts kissing my neck, leaving a few marks here and there. I moan at the feeling. This feels so good.

He starts to make his way down to my throbbing groin while planting soft kisses all over my chest. I let out a shaky breath as he reatches my lower stomach.

I've done this before on Asgard, but that were one-night stands. And let's just hope this isn't like that. Because i realy like Mobius.

He kisses around the base of my dick, teasing me. I grit my teeth and grab his hair. "Mobius please-" I pant, that seems to be the thing he wants because takes me in his mouth. I moan and grab his hair tighter as he starts to suck. I buck my hips upward and start roughly fucking his mouth.

"I- I'm-" but I can't hold it mutch longer and release my load in Mobius's mouth. He swollows and looks up. "That was fast," he sates. "I'm sorry I just-" "No don't apoligise." Mobius cuts me off as he kisses me on the lips.

I slowly relax as he kisses me, getting lost in his lips. So soft. I still feel his boner trough his pants. He kisses my neck and i bring my mouth to his ear, letting all my moans slip, teasing him. "I can't take this enymore." He says.

I bring my hand down to his belt and slowly take it off, not breaking eye contact and take his pants off. I slip my hand in the waistband of his boxers and gently tug at the fabric. Mobius now naked is breathing hevily.

"Enjoying yourself?" I say teasingly while looking down at his crotch. "Shut up," he pushes two fingers in my mouth. "Suck," he orders, and i coat his fingers with my salvia before he pulls them out and lines them up with my entrance.

I gasp as he pushes one finger inside of me. Letting it sit for a few seconds and siscorring me. I let out a moan as he rubs my prostatate. "~Fuck, feels so good." I moan before he pulls the fingers out and lines himself up with my entrance and pushes in.

"Shit," He moans as he's fully inside me. I groan at the feeling of his cock inside me. He grabs my hips and slowly starts to thrust in and out of me. "~Mmh" I moan.

Mobius picks up the pace. With every thrust hitting my prostatate. "Fuck Mobius," I moan. "I'm going to come." I feel Mobius's hand on my cock, stroking it. "I- mmph,"

I come all over his hand. Not long after I feel Mobius filling me up. We sit there for a minute, panting. "We should clean up-" I start. "Ill do it." Mobius interrupts. I put on my boxers and Mobius makes the bed before we both lay down.

I feel Mobius's hand around my waist, pulling me close. "I love you Loki." He mumbles. "I love you too."

FINALLY, This took me like 2 months. I feel like I'm using to mutch. He's and I's enyone got tips?