5 + 1

1

Looking at Song Byeonghee sleeping had, probably, the same effect an artist would have after finishing a painting. He was an artist himself, so he could relate pretty well.

Looking at Byeonghee was a magnificence that not everyone could witness, and Doyum was happy to know that he was a portion of that civilization with that privilege. Not everyday you can be born and suddenly be Song Byeonghee's roommate, after all.

He sighed, staring fondly at his friend (perhaps best friend, but definitely the man he fell for instantly, in every sense), arranging a strand of his hair that was falling too aggressively in his closed eyelid.

After some seconds of consideration, he got down on his knees and softly kissed Byeonghee's forehead, acknowledging the fleeting feeling of his soft skin and the fading perfume of his skin-care routine's products.

"Goodnight, Byeonghee," he simply murmured, caressing the other man's cheekbone with his thumb.

Byeonghee furrowed his nose —like a puppy— in his dream, making Doyum giggle like an idiot.
Doyum ended up climbing the ladder to his upper bed in their shared bunk bed, sleeping with a joyous smile in between his lips.

2

The members shared a little habit of watching a movie in their small apartment's living room once every two weeks, unless they were promoting or had a very tight practice schedule, like days before their debut, but they made it work. That day was one of their movie nights.

Doyum found himself the best spot in the whole couch, which was the side of it (because he had the armrest). Meanwhile, because Byeonghee was the last one to claim a spot —he was making popcorn when everyone claimed their spots—, he ended up by his side.

Doyum would never complain, but he liked to have him against his legs better. Byeonghee was a 'movie sleeper', and Doyum loved to have him in between his legs, using one of Doyum's thighs as a pillow.

It was a little thing between the two, because Byeonghee never asked, he just did it once and it became a regular thing in their movie nights. And once again, Doyum loved it too much to say something weird about it which would make his hyung stop.

But maybe a change wasn't something that bad, because that time around, Byeonghee fell asleep on his shoulders. More like in Doyum's head, because the man was obviously taller than him, so his head falling to the side just ended up resting against his own. But, once again and forever, Doyum loved it.

He couldn't move, though. If he made a rushed movement he would wake the beautiful man beside him which was a no-no. Still, he slowly moved his head, putting his lips in Byeonghee's temple. There, he kissed it, a mirage of a real kiss.
Even if he didn't wake up, Byeonghee moved closer to Doyum and found a better way to sleep against him.

They woke up with their backs hurting a lot, but in their defence, everyone fell asleep on the couch and neither of them tried to wake up. Not even their manager.

3

"You wouldn't be sleeping like this if you were really nervous," Doyum said to no one.

Well, maybe he said it to the man sleeping in the chair beside him, Song Byeonghee, who claimed that he was nervous.

They were promoting their new song, and it was the second day in a music show. For some reason, Byeonghee asked to hold Doyum's hand, insisting that he was nervous and couldn't calm down.

The reality was that some seconds before, that big idiot fell asleep. It had been almost instantly, but that didn't mean that Byeonghee let his hand go. On the contrary, his slim hand was caged against the big paw of that stupid bear that was crushing his fingers with an exaggerated grip.