𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬

derry maine, 1989

summertime.

(disclaimer)everything in this book is fictional and not real, this kind of behavior in real life is not tolerated

(disclaimer)
everything in this book is fictional and not real, this kind of behavior in real life is not tolerated.

everything is with consent in this book. creepy moments, yes, but no non con or rape.

this story does not go off the IT movie.

with that, enjoy this book:)

i do not own any characters besides ocs, all characters belong to stephen king.

one more thing. the losers club will be dark, in both act one and two, not as dark as the bowers gang, but very dark, the gang is extremely! but it is only because the losers club are yandere! read with caution.

in this version, i will make y/n have good parents who weren't so horrible, because most y/n stories have sob stories. i like giving characters good home lives. though, obviously, will have some rough aspects, because losers have such. just will figure it out while i rewrite this whole story.

y/n will not be so dumb! i know some of you disliked her being so dumb so here you go guys:)

her backstory is also different! I think I already said that but if you're confused her backstory had changed for purposes.

In the original version of this book, Patrick lives, yes, very disappointing to me too, but it was for the plot. And I may still do that but I'm currently undecided.

(synopsis)

y/n moves to derry with her family, though she isn't so happy about it like most kids who move. but her life becomes somewhat better when she meets the loser club, but hell when she encounters the bower's gang, who become obsessed quick, like her new friend group.

and of course, just her luck, a creepy clown eating children is tormenting them.

everyone is 17-18. keep in mind while reading, because i promise, i did not write them in mind to be 13 yr. old yanderes.