Exposed

-i dont even know at this point its not fluff or angst its just a random story i thought of when i saw the picture
-hinakage

"Man do I love Kags to bits but he can be a dumbass."

"What do you mean?"

"He tried to lie about an obvious hickey. From the tangerine whose on the MSBY Black Jackals."

___________

"shoyo? i have a practice match with another school tomorrow."

the ginger paused near tobios crotch, making the other blush like crazy. hinata looked at kags while still near his crotch, his eyes questioning "and?"

"no marks. not too rough. no cumming inside or where a condom. have you already forgotten shoyo?"

the older sighed in annoyance.

"but tobs!"

he said, stretching the last part out.

"you know i like to leave marks.."

"sorry shoyo. not today-"

the younger was cut off as a hickey was made on his inner thigh.

"ah!- shoyo!"

"what? its not like anyone will see that."

"do you not know how to listen?!"

"apparently not."

"shoyo!"

"alright fine fine.. no marks.."

"dont forget the others!"

•°•

"hinata. shoyo."

the ginger in question froze when he heard his full name. he fucked up didnt he?

"y- yeah?"

"what the fuck did i say about marks. especially in obvious places?!"

"im sorry! i got too carried away! just cover it with make-up!"

"i ran out!"

a moment of silence was shared between the two. hinata genuinely felt bad for what he had done. he didnt like seeing kageyama upset.

"tobs im really sorry.."

the young setter looked at him. a frown immediately turned into a small, rare smile.

"its alright sho. i guess its about time i tell my teammates about you."

"only if youre comfortable."

"of course."

the ginger got up and walked behind the setter and wrapped his arms around the tallers waist. he kissed the spot where the hickey had been, which was right on the back of his neck.

"do you really have to go, raven?"

"of course."

"mm.. alright. call me when you get there."