The lucky compass

There is very hurtful yelling in this so be warned

Also, please point out any spelling mistakes you see, and I will fix them ASAP :)

To say waking up in an empty Chateau was weird, would be an understatement. Usually I wake up to JJ giggling and taking photos of me, while John B or Kie are drawing stuff on me or just messing around. But today? Today it was quiet...

I walk out of the spare room only to see the house was empty. The only thing I could hear was the marsh water crashing against the dock.

I walk back into the spare room to get dressed, pulling off my dirty clothes that pass as pjs.

"Well, this is a nice thing to see in the morning." JJ says, gesturing to my bare back.

"JJ! Get out!" I yell, laughing and covering myself with a shirt before turning around and shoving him out the door.

"Hurry up! Pope and Kie are gonna be here soon!" He yells, laughing.

"And we were right out side like this. And all we hear is just, Bam! Bam! Bam! knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And I'm just looking at him, like- Wait first off, look at this shit." He says, walking up to Kie, Pope and I and ruffling his hair over my lap. We watch as whites flakes fall onto my shorts.

"That's dandruff, disgusting." Kie says.

"Oh uh- Ok." I say, standing up to dust my shorts off.

"Look at that! That's paint! At that point, I was just, like... I'm waiting for death."

"Ok, JJ, you just need to calm down." I say, slowly putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, ok, so you saw the guys that shot us, right? Did you see what they looked like? Anything that might help in a police report?" Pope asks, rubbing his head.

"Yeah anything?"

"Burly." He says, bluntly.

"Uh, ok not what were looking for." I say, under my breath.

"You know, like- the type of guys at my dads garage. I mean you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." He looks down shamefully.

"Yes. We know." Kie says, obviously fed up.

"I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers... they're square groupers." He says, taking a hit of his vape.

"They're square groupers, like narco square groupers? Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?" Pope asks.

"You guys, not everything is like a kingpin movie." Kie states.

"She's right, you know." I say.

"So what did the square groupers look like?" Pope says, getting clearly mad.