Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time...

Mew's Virtual Bday Concert.

MewSaintSingto_Luv. Its for you baby

********

Since pandemic, the fanmeet had become a dream for the people of the industry. Many programs were postponed to unlimited time or preferably cancelled.

Many things, many schedules were disturbed, much to fan's disappointment, and then there was a wave of happiness for all of them.

Mew's Virtual Birthday Concert.

It was first of a kind. Everyone was anticipating. The tickets were available online too. And most probably first come first serve, because even the international fans could get a chance to attend the event.

Everyone was excited for the D day and Mew was super busy.

Songs, performancs, the co-singers. A good thing, that he didnt need any sponser for his show because his own studio was handling everything professionally. He had a team of experienced people. From stage coverage, to online broadcast. They even held a little fan coordination with Mew through live calls. Everything was made sure to make every fan happy.

Ofcourse there were so many controversies. Especially between fandoms. And that was really stressing out Mew.

"I think, everything will go drain". He sighed in disappointment. 

He had been practicing non stop and Gulf had come to give him lunch. And fed him by hands because he knew if he left Mew, he would forget to eat. Currently they were lounging in his studio.

Mew put his head on Gulf's shoulder as the later enveloped him in his arms. Between the two, Gulf was more stronge emotinally. So sometimes Mew would let himself lose in his embrace for him to hold him tight.

"Boo. Dont panic. Everything will be fine". Gulf laced their fingers together, leaning his head over Mew's.

"There is a conflict between fans Gulf. Should i invite both fandoms"? Mew asked again. He was clearly confused.

"Phi. Listen to me". Gulf turned a bit to sit in front of Mew. "This is your event. Solo. You need to celebrate it with Mewlions. Though am sure there will be Waanjai's and PhiBalls too. But you cannot put any condition. This is an open event, right, so everyone will think if they want to join or not. But fans or not, no one is and should not take it for granted.

No one has the right to command or instruct you Phi. Its your choice and no matter what, for those who love you, they will always love you. And those who want to criticize will only spread hate.

There are always haters, and supporters Phi. You dont need to explain yourself. You dont need to tell if i am important to you or not. Or why i am not a part of this concert or not. We both know the truth. And that is more than enough. Hmmm"? Gulf held his hand assuring him, his support and sincerity.

"But Gulf. I have read comments. Fans are not happy". Mew was still upset. Gulf sighed deep. It was already so much pressure on Mew. Arranging and scheduling a whole concert for the fans was not at all easy. And then, yes he was aware of the cold and verbal war going on between the fandoms.

"Boo. Listen. For now, only focus on your concert. Leave everything else on me hmmmm". Gulf cupped his cheeks and finally Mew sighed in relief.

He knew his precious Nong slash boyfriend would handle everything.

*************

  It was the D day. Mew Suppassit Once in a Life Time Birthday Concert.

A wholesome package for virtual customers. Both domestic and international fans were able to participate. And finally the international fans were more happy because not everyone could go and visit Thailand to attend.