𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

(𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦! 𝐼 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑆𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!)

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

(𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒕!)

"Hey, which hero did you guys choose for the internships?" Itto asked. Everyone in the room turned to him.

"I think I'll go with Endeavor. I have no one else in my mind." (Y/n) said while sipping her bubbly tea quietly.

"What internships?" Xiao asked. Since Aether, Xiao and Venti we're not included in the U.A sports festival, they didn't get any requests.

"We are going to choose a pro hero to train with them, we all got a lot of requests but still not sure which one to choose.." Gorou said.

"If (Y/n) is going with Endeavor, so am i." Kazuha said calmly while sitting beside (Y/n) and laying his head on her lap. The girl started playing with his hair and listened to the conversation. Kazuha was trying to ignore all the glares they gave him. (𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦)

"I'll go with Hawks! He's a bird!" Gorou said happily. "Dogs eat birds." Xiao said.

Kaeya and Itto snorted and also they started calling eachother 'bro'. They also enjoyed annoying Diluc while he was doing his paperworks in the teapot, them being besties was the worst.. for Diluc.

"Hey guys, I think we should choose this hero called Omnipotent! I heard he was very strongggg" Itto said while wiggling his eyebrows with a hand on his chin.

"Omnipotent? I have never heard of that name before.. Okay, then it's settled. We are going to Omnipotent's agency." (Y/n) said. And sipped her bubble tea sleepily.

"Alright.. I'll go with Omnipotent too." Gorou said.

"By the way Xiao, Venti, Aether. The principal allowed you to join an internship with them, since you are going to U.A!" Kaeya said.

"Yess!! I am not going to be bored anymore!" Venti cheered. Xiao and Aether just nodded.

Suddenly, (Y/n) made eye contact with Kazuha, who was laying on her lap. His face was slightly red. They both just looked at eachother like that until he got up and kissed her forehead.

The girl looked at him with a surprised face. Kazuha just flashed a bright close eyed smile, causing (Y/n) to blush slightly and look the other way to hide her pink face.

Kazuha noticed this patted her head. "There is no need to be shy, (Y/n). We should spend more time with eachother." Kazuha said and pulled the shorter girl for a hug. (Y/n)'s flushed face was now visible, she was blushing lile a tomato and her eyebrows we're furrowed.

She opened her eyes and sighed. The girl hugged him back after a second.

Suddenly, someone pulled you away from Kazuha. He carried you bridal style. Who was it?

Yes, it was Albedo.

"Albedo? What do you want from her?" Kazuha asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, I just wanted to have a talk with her, alone. Since I had some experiments to do, I wasn't able to spend time with her properly today." Albedo said and smiled at the girl he was carrying.

"Alright.. don't do anything nasty."

Kazuha said with a slight glare. The other's didn't see them since they we're minding their own business. Itto and Kaeya we're preparing a trap for a sleeping Diluc. Aether and Paimon we're trying to cook. Venti was chasing Klee around the hause. Gorou was taking a nap and Xiao was listening to spotify.

#𝑒𝑚𝑜

"I can't promise." Albedo said and left while carrying the girl to his room.

"Why did you carry me here?" (Y/n) asked while rubbing her eyes. Albedo just smiled. "I missed you, I didn't see you the whole day." He said.

Albedo put the girl on his bed and held her hands. "So.. do you mind if we have some fun?" Albedo smirked. The girl just looked at her surprised.

"Albedo, we're 18." She said. "So you would do it with me if we we're older?" Albedo asked. (Y/n) just sat there quietly, she didn't answer his question.

"We can't do something like thi-" before the poor girl could finish her sentence, Albedo pushed her and held her hands on the bed. Albedo was on top of her.

"It won't hurt too much, (Y/n)." Albedo said while one of his hands started going in her sweatshirt. She flinched a little. She didn't like this at all. (Y/n) wasn't used to things like this and she was too sensitive.

But looks like god heard her pray. Suddenly, someone kicked the door down angrily.

"What do you think you are doing?!" İt was emo boi. He pushed Albedo off the poor (Y/n) and helped her get up. He held her hand and dragged her out of Albedo's room.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" He asked and held both of her hands in his. She nodded her head. "I wonder what experiments this blonde bitch was doing in his room the whole day." Xiao said and rubbed his temples.

(Y/n) just laughed a little and patted Xiao's head. "Thank you, Xiao." she smiled slightly.

"Go to sleep!" Mr. Aizawa yelled from outside the teapot. They flinched a little but decided to go to sleep and ignore what happened.

 They flinched a little but decided to go to sleep and ignore what happened

882 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂!