part 26

Peter is leaning over you as you lay on the bed, he starts kissing you neck and you moan. He then moves up to your mouth and starts kissing you passionately. He moves his hands up to your back and unzips your dress and pulls it of till your just in your under where. Peter then whispers in you ear.

Peter: listen to daddy ok

Y/n: ok daddy

You say with a smirk, peter then quickly unlike your bra and starts sucking your boobs. You lean your head back and moan loudly as he sucks your boobs harder and harder. As he keeps sucking your boobs you start to lift up his shirt and take it of , you then unzip his pants and they slide of his body till he is just standing there with his boxers on. He then stops sucking your boobs and you start kissing his abs going closer and closer towards his waist belt. You look up at him and he nods you pull down his boxers and start to lick his dick and he moans. You keep kissing and licking his dick to tease him, but then all of a sudden peter pushes your head down softly so you are now sucking his dick. He has his hand behind you head pushing you softly, at the same time he is moaning very loudly. He then let's go of your head and pushes you softly backwards so that you are laying on the bed again, then he starts kissing your baby bump then starts to move down while still kissing your bump till his lips are just at your underwear, he then starts to pull down your underwear and now your just laying there naked as he stands in front of you. He leans down and starts kissing around you pussy then quickly puts his tounge inside which makes you moan loudly he keeps shoving his tounge further and further in and that makes you moan louder and louder.

Y/n: Peter I'm going to cum

Peter: then dum I want to taste more of you

After he says that he shoves his tounge further in and you cum into his mouth. Peter licks up the rest of the cum then lifts you onto his lap and then starts kissing you letting you taste your self. You then push him down and go down and start sucking his dick again and he moans, you go further and further down his dick each time and before he can tell you you feel warm liquid go down your throat and you swallow it. You then climb onto him and adjust your self into the right position then slam yourself on to him which makes his head and your head lean back as you both moan loudly. You keep going up and down as he hold your hips as he keeps moaning, then flips you over so you are laying on the bed and he is on top of you. He then sticks his dick into your pussy harder and you moan he goes harder and harder and the sound of your body's clapping together fill the room, he starts to go faster and you moan louder and louder until you both are out of breath and just laying next to eachother.

Y/n: OMG that was so good, the best sex of my life

Peter: same I'm so tired and it was so good

You both cuddle and eventually fall asleep.