Give paw

[ Failed scenario ]

[Be prepared for the penalty...

Penalty: ?????????????????????????????????act out your??????????????????????? opposite???????????????

Duration: 8 hours]

-

-

-

"Haaah, you damn sunfish, I told you not to be too hasty and plan with us, before you run into a sub-scenario. You failed, didn't you? What was the penalty", a tired Kim Dokja sighed while helping Yoo Jonghyuk up, you collapsed on the ground after receiving the Failed scenario message.

Yoo Jonghyuk stormed into that sub-scenario without informing anyone, not even Lee Seolhwa, and the bigger issue failed it. Kim Dokja worried about the penalty, as a new scenario would start in two days.

"I'm sorry."

"Of course you should be, we all worried about you. My communication skills may be bad, but yours are- wait what?"

"I'm sorry."

Did Kim Dokja mishear him? Yoo Jonghyuk, the edgy protagonist out of Ways of survival who did everything with confidence and boldness, actually apologized to him? He did it even twice. Now Kim Dokja was REALLY interested in what the penalty was.

Dokja immediately noticed the change in Yoo Jonghyuk, no 'shut up' came out of the black swordsman's mouth, instead, he actually sounded apologetic. Of course, Kim Dokja would take advantage of the situation.

"Oh my, our Jonghyukie really is all grown up, he can already apologize by himself haha",

did Kim Dokja joke while petting Yoo Jonghyuk's head. Yoo Jonghyuk's perfect hair still looked good after being ruffled and it was so unbelievably soft.

"!!!"

Kim Dokja noticed something that immediately made him grin widely. Yoo Jonghyuk's ears were bright red.

"Yoo Jonghyuk, look at me"

did Dokja say and his favorite protagonist did actually listen. Jonghyuk's eyes weren't cold and dark as usual, but instead clear and sparkling.

'This is gonna be fun',

did Dokja think.

Dokja extended his hand palm

"Give paw"

Jonghyuk did. He placed his big rough hands softly on Dokja's palm

"Give face."

Yoo Jonghyuk put his chin on Dokja's palm, looking at him with a big smile and innocent eyes.

"Ah~ Jonghyukiee~",

Kim Dokja set up his sweet voice, which usually would disgust Han Sooyoung and Yoo Jonghyuk, but this time Yoo Jonghyuk smiled at him and replied.

"Yes?"

Dokja's grin grew even wider.

"Ahh, you know I really really love your cooking ~ Can I eat it tonight?"

Yoo Jonghyuk looked at Kim Dokja with a warm smile, his eyes soft with a slight blush on his cheeks

"Of course. Anything specific you want?"

'Pffffff.'

Kim Dokja was having way too much fun.

-

-

Back at the company, everyone noticed the change, but no one dared to say anything, after seeing Kim Dokja having so much fun. But they didn't see a nice husband material who cooks for them, every day, so they kept quiet