Prologue:

Over a millennium ago, the traditionally neutral countries of Alzeria and Naxio broke out in a nasty war which stained the golden pillars of its treasured walls crimson with blood. The only living tales of the war that were allowed by the gods narrate such a sanguinary fray that its quite surprising it could even
called a war and not something much more ferocious and lethal.

Gods are often used as a metaphor to describe something powerful, yet this is no metaphor. Humans, the lesser beings that they may be, caused a fate so destructible and fatal for the world that the only way it could be saved was for the Gods to curse one Royal being from every generation of Alzerian, Naxio and Calsorerian family.

As little stories as there were, people still question as to what the Calso country had to do with the war in the first place. Alzeria and Naxio were grand countries, developed and wealthy. Calso, on the other hand, was a small nobody kingdom in between the two raging riches. Unfortunately, before the Gods left, they'd wiped every memory of the war from everyone, even the Calso Prince, so nobody knew what the war was actually about, how it had started, or who started it. The grandness of the Alzeria and Naxio countries was so outstanding that people came to the conclusion the war started over a disagreement on money sharing, and that was what had been believed for centuries.

After the Gods had diminished their power stopping the war, the world was left irreformable. Even with the Gods divinity, the only hope to restoring the world was to doom the three countries involved in the destruction, and the blame fell onto their leaders, the Royals. Calso, the small kingdom being the least involved in the war, was let off the least in punishment, and rose to the position of Supreme Country after the Gods had given up on revival and left this planet alone. Calso took ownership of both Alzeria and Naxio, merged them with Calso, and became the Calsorerian Republic.

The once-Royals were hated and the laws became absolute, strict, and deathly. Laws were the only remaining power besides the Prince. Whilst the Calsorerian prince thrived, the Alzerian and Naxio princesses lived in a man-made hell, waiting for their debt to be paid...

They could not do it. They refused to live confined and beaten for their lives due to their family's mishappens. And so, they ran. Ran far together; away from the chaos and into their own peaceful oasis. Unfortunately, good things cannot last forever. Only the doomed themselves knew the curse, so whilst the three countries rejoiced for the Prince of Calso, the two princesses knew that as long as he and his Law of Betrayal existed, they would remain star-crossed till the end of time.

You may be confused as to what these curses are and as to why they are so terrible. Two princesses watching, drooling over each other for over a thousand years, living with the pain and torture of never being able to even touch as long as the jealous Prince of Calso exists in this world. Yet the worst part is not the Prince's jealousy, or the law that confines these princesses; but the fact that every time they are reincarnated as the cursed Royals, they fall in love. And every time they fall in love, the law of betrayal causes both of their hearts to break. Every. Single. Time.