Prologue : Act III (Part II)

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

"Hello Traveler, good to see you. I see you've got a guest with you?" Lawrence greeted.

"Hi. This is (Name), a friend of mine."

"Pleased to meet you." (Name) put a hand on her chest and slightly bowed.

"Well, (Name), I hope you enjoy your time here at Mondstadt!" Lawrence waved at the three as they entered city.

"Wait here, (Name). We just have to obtain something." Aether signaled to Marjorie's store.

The two took off, leaving (Name) to her own devices.

"Hey Katheryne!" Paimon waved at said woman.

Katheryne responded with a smile and a wave.

"We finished our commissions." Aether said.

Katheryne thanked them and handed their rewards.

(Name) silently admired the scenery of the city, when suddenly a tall dark blue haired male walked up to her.

"Do you require anything from me, sir?" (Name) spoke with elegance.

"Other than you, not much." He replied with.

"Oh? Do tell me what it is that has caught your eye." (Name) said, glancing at his eye patch.

He chuckled a bit and put his hand out.

"Kaeya, of the Knights of Favonious."

(Name) put her hand on his. He slightly leaned down and kissed it.

"(Name), pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"What brings you to Mondstadt, m'lady? I haven't seen you around, so I assume you're not from here." The cavalry captain said.

"Hm, I would really appreciate it if you answer my question first."

"Pardon me then. I simply couldn't miss out on talking to someone as eye-catching as you." Kaeya said in a flirtatious voice.

"You flatter me, Kaeya. As for the reason behind why I'm here, ask the traveler that." (Name) teased, which earned another chuckle from the cavalry captain.

"Speaking of Aether." (Name) said, making Kaeya avert his gaze to Aether and Paimon.

"Nice for you to join us, traveler." Kaeya said while smirking.

Aether huffed in annoyance while Paimon floated to (Name).

"Paimon hopes Kaeya wasn't bothering you, (Name)."

(Name) lightly chuckled. "I can assure you that Kaeya wasn't a bother at all."

Aether let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"So, are you planning to head to the Knights of Favonious headquarters?" Kaeya asked.

Aether: 'it might not be a good idea, but we should probably inform Jean of (Name)'s arrival. I should probably ask her if she's fine with it'

Traveler looked at (Name) with a questioning look, in which she responded with a nod.

"Well then, I'll accompany you three to the headquarters." Kaeya said.

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in." A voice said from the other side of the door.

The door was opened by Aether, who revealed Paimon, (Name) and Kaeya near him. Though, (Name) stayed hidden behind traveler.

"Ah, traveler, I thought you were on your way to Liyue." A blonde woman said as the four stepped in.

"And I see you're here too, captain Kaeya." She commented, which Kaeya just smiled.

"We had a change of plans." Aether said, sending a glance towards Paimon.

"Mhm!" Was all Paimon responded with.

"I'd like to introduce you to (Name)." Aether moved out of the way.

"(Name)? Hmm, sounds familiar. Either way, nice to meet you, I'm Jean." The Dandelion Knight greeted.

"Familiar you say? Well pardon me, we've never met before. If we did, I'm sure I would recognize you. Other than that, the same goes for me." (Name) spoke softly.

While the two were conversing together, the whole group didn't notice a certain librarian walk in.

"Who's this little cutie?" Lisa said, startling Paimon a bit.

"Lisa, this is (Name)." Jean said.

"Greetings." (Name) slightly bowed once again.

"Welcome. Although I must say, I feel like I've heard your name before." The light honey-brown haired woman said.

"That's what Master Jean said earlier." Kaeya stated.

"I must agree though, surely that means something, correct?" The captain added.

Aether and Paimon sweatdropped.

(Name): 'They're already suspecting me of something.'

Paimon was quick to change the subject. "We should really get going now, Aether and I still have to show (Name) around Mondstadt." The pixie chuckled nervously.

"I hoped we can talk more later on." Jean said, which Kaeya and Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Well- we'll be going now!" Paimon rushed the two out of thw headquarters quickly.

"You have my thanks, Paimon." (Name) smiled.

"Paimon is right though." Aethed commented.

"About?" (Name) asked.

"About showing you around."

"That is true...."

As they were walking, they passed by the Barbatos statue, with which a certain bard was singing there

'Barbatos'

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_