04.08.22

_____________________________

my flirty senior, ran haitani
introduction
______________________________

my flirty senior, ran haitaniintroduction______________________________

_______________________________

A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her, named, Ran Haitani. Who she doesn't know has a habit of being easily attached to someone who shows kindness and love towards him. A special attention that is only for him, and only him. Without her knowing there will be consequences of falling in love to that boy.

"You are the only one keeping me from going insane. I need you, you cannot leave me."

- Ran Haitani.

_______________________________

I welcome you again, my jams. To the newly edited MY FLIRTY SENIOR!

Do fear not about the plot, Y/N and Ran will still be together even if I you all think the(my) world seems to be against them, they will. I'LL FORCE THEM TO. HIHI.

In this edited story, I made Ran a little obsessed over our main character, but fear not because Ran will not hurt our MC. So rest assured about that. Ran's character will be as sweet as you remember him back in the old one.

So please do enjoy reading this. I hope you all the best for your upcoming future. Let us do our best and enjoy our life here while we are still alive. Do what you can do best, never fear to try new things, alright?! I'll be going now!

See you on the first chapter of MY FLIRTY SENIOR!

- EYA