Character Bio

*Note: Most of the characters are going to be aged up since UA in this universe is going to be a university instead of a high school. For example, all of the students will be aged up to 18 years old when they attend UA. Most of the Pro Heroes and the families of the students will be aged up by a few years to work with this system. However, I won't age up Kota or Eri at all.

Civilian Name: Izuku Midoriya.

Hero Name: The Hydra Hero: Ghidorah.

Birthday: July 15th.

Hybrid Height: 182.88 Centimeters (6 Feet).

Hybrid Weight: 81.6466 Kilograms (180 Pounds).

Hybrid Wingspan: 609.6 Centimeters (20 Feet).

Titan Height: 15,849.6 Centimeters (520 Feet).

Titan Weight: 127,005.864 Metric Tons (140,000 US Tons).

Titan Wingspan: 45,720 Centimeters (1500 Feet).

Personality: Cold, Serious, Merciless, Vengeful, Kind, Caring, Compassionate, Clingy, Overprotective, Selfless, Heroic, Nervous, Extremely Sadistic (Only when angered), and a Seductive Yandere (Only with His Harem).

Likes: His Harem, Katsuki Bakugo (Best Friend), Inko Midoriya (Mother), Ni and San/Kevin (Ghidorah's Right and Left Heads), Kota Izumi, Eri Midoriya (Younger Sister), Monarch, His Friends, Benevolent Titans, Animals, Training, Reading, Singing, Dancing, True Heroes, Radiation, Sweets, and Tea.

Dislikes: All For One and His Followers, The ORCA, Malevolent Titans, Bullies, Shameless Perverts, People with Massive Egos, Human Experimentation, Quirk Discrimination, Abusive Families, Fake Heroes, and Sour Food.

His Harem:

1. Ochaco Uraraka

 Ochaco Uraraka

2. Mina Ashido

 Mina Ashido

3. Itsuka Kendo

 Itsuka Kendo