♡21♡

POV
namjinmin's house

yoongi had left jimin for a few minutes whilst he went to the toilet, but when he came back he couldn't help but audibly coo.

jimin was sprawled across the couch, they were previously cuddled up on, dummy in his mouth and his hobi held tight against his chest.

the hem of his shirt slightly pulled up revealing a slither of his adorable little tummy and one sock had seem to have fallen off in jimins attempt to get comfortable.

yoongi walked towards the armchair across the room and picked up the throw that was laying across it, throwing it over jimins tiny frame.

he whispered a quiet 'goodnight' and slowly bent down to kiss his forehead, not before taking a few sneaky pics the sleeping boy.

slowly and carefully, yoongi made his way into the kitchen where he was met with Jin and namjoon.

"how's jimin?" asked a smiling Jin
"asleep on the couch, guess he needed a nap" yoongi replied.

"must've been all that excitement earlier, right before you came he wouldn't stop fidgeting and jumping in his high chair, it was really cute but I guess it exhausted him" replied Jin smiling fondly as he explained.

"he was that excited to meet.. me?"
asked yoongi, looking unsure.
"yeah, he's practically obsessed with you" explained namjoon and yoongi smiled widely at the thought of little jiminie being obsessed with little old him

"really? ugh he's even cuter now than he was 2 minutes ago" yoongi sighed exasperatedly and sat at the table with his head in his hands, dreamily.