00:

It was obvious the world was coming to an end.

The sun hasn't risen ever since the Sun goddess, Soleil passed away due to sadness.

Since all her beloved subjects had turned against themselves separating the lands into nations. War after war for countless years.

Deaths.

Families broken apart.

Cruelty.

Treasonous acts.

Blasphemous thoughts against her. Which led to her human body's assassination. Leading her soul to pass away in sadness.

Her last words yet still full of love for her subjects,

"Once the nations are at peace, I shall come again and bless you all with my love, warmth, light, and prosperity."

The land was no longer as one, they were know the 5 kingdoms of Sunniva. Each different in their own way.

As the years went on, the subjects adapted and started being born with special abilities.

Magic in some sorts you could say,

The kingdom of Ice, Eira.
Since there was no sunlight to warm up the high lands, the kingdom was always covered in snow and ice all year round unlike how it used to be.

A palace built against the highest mountain out of ice.

Their subjects at the age of 3 start showing signs of ice magic.

They were known to be cold and heartless. But that's what the old rumors could be since that is what the wind whispers to those who approach the kingdom.

In this kingdom, the Kung elected once of his son's to be heir and representative of Eira, his name was Jinyoung.

He was a cold, chilling beauty. The cold winds and snow was always at his command.

After the age of 10 he began training in one of the hardest arts of the snow users, the casket of ice. It was a hard and extreme  type of training but he was capable of handling it for more than 10 years. A true master of the art.

His beauty was considered that of a demigod.

He was known as the Prince of Ice.

The kingdom of Fire, Arpina.
This kingdom would possibly be the brightest among all the others since there are fires surrounding the kingdom. Lanterns brightly lit at every corner.

It was possibly the closest kingdom to feel the warmth of the Sun goddess since they were the last ones to fall into the wars.

As many would be surprised to find those who have fire in their blood and heart, are actually the kindest among the other kingdoms. They seemed to accept any refugees and keep them safe even if they were from distinct kingdoms.

The warm hearted.

Their Crown prince Byounggon was elected due to his skills.

Not only was he wise and handsome, he was like a Phoenix born from the flames.  They say the day he was born all the lanterns in the kingdom lit up.

The Prince of Flames, their beloved Phoenix.

The kingdom of Barren Lands, Hesperia.
It was very similar to that what you would call a desert. Very minimal vegetation, homes made out of mud and sand, in dome like  shapes.