The love is clear

Anna Smith was thinking about John Bates again. John, that valet who was caught up in her dreams, and her nightmares

Anna walked over to the window and reflected on her surroundings. She had always loved Downton Abbey with its tender, yet surly appeal. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel loved.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of John Bates.

Anna gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a slight girl, but she could love fiercely. Her friends, if she had some, would see her as a shy and tender girl. As a child, she had rescued a baby bird, the most delicate thing she had seen

But not even she, was prepared for what John had in store today.

The snow flurried around her, and a flake landed on her eyelash. She giggled, and she felt a strong hand brush her cheek.

Anna stepped back in surprise at this gesture, and he held her, so avoid her falling back.

John gazed on at her with so much affection she felt like she was in a dream. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want you to love me too.

Anna looked back, Her eyes grazing his strong jawline, she murmured "I love you too..."

They looked at each other with wild feelings of ecstacy, as love coarser through their veins.

Anna studied John's delicate features. Finally he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began John in apologetic tones, "but, we may have so much love, but..."

"Tell me John!"

"I am married!"

Anna looked stunned, her emotions raw and sharp.

John through he could actually hear her heart shatter into thousands of little of pieces. Tears spilled onto Anna's apron, and she pulled away from John. Her hands pressed against his chest. A moment later she was gone, a flurry of tears and sobs, into the snow.