Crash Bandi Cook

One morning on N.Sanity Island, Crash the Eastern Barred Bandicoot was sitting on the couch in the living room of the bandicoot household, drumming his fingers with boredom, he was the first person to wake up that morning after last night's battle with Doctor Neo Periwinkle Cortex had complety wipe him out which resulted him being the first one up to bed.
Crash was waiting for the rest of his family to wake up so that breakfast can begin cooking while he and his siblings can watch the "Mary & The Witch's Flower" movie while they eat breakfast, by now Crash was growing impatient and more hungrier, what could he do while he was waiting for his family to wake up? Suddenly, an idea hatched in Crash's brain, what about he surprise his family with breakfast in bed made all on his own? That's a wonderful idea, Crash thought and dashed to the bookshelf to grab the recipe book titled "Yummy Breakfast Recipes For Hungry Bandicoots". Crash made his way into the kitchen and opened the book to decide what could he cook for his family?
Suddenly, an image of wumpa fruit smoothies caught his eyes, that would be the perfect drink for the three bandicoots, but what about Aku Aku, the witch doctor spirit reincarnated as a mask? What would he like to drink? Crash will have to come back to him later as right now, he was more  focused on his brother and sister, Crash spotted a picture of Sunny side up eggs and strips of bacon, I bet Crunch will love this, Thought Crash and spotted a picture of Wumpa porridge, both he and Coco loved foods that included wumpa fruits whether if its Wumpa Ice Cream, Wumpa Cake, Wumpa Pie, Wumpa Muffins or even Wumpa Fries they absolutely loved the fruit and this Wumpa Porridge will be so yummy for both him and Coco. So that's what the bandicoot will be serving, sunny side up eggs and bacon for Crunch and Wumpa Porridge for Crash and Coco along with Wumpa Smoothies to drink.