one//

The night was already very deep, and the high-wattage tower lights illuminated the set as bright as day. After the shooting, I took a few steps and realized that the moon was in the middle of the sky, and the next day was taken in one breath.

"Brother Shen has worked hard."

Shen Yu nodded and smiled at the staff moving the equipment. He hasn't taken off his filming outfit yet, dressed in a blue silk pine and loose in a bun, and white clothes wins snow. The slightly drooping corners of his eyes give people a natural harmless message, and the corners of his lips are drawn at the junction of the strong light and the night. If the young master Pian Pian walked out of the ancient book.

A good skin bag.

This is the most direct evaluation of Shen Yu's agent on him.

It's a pity that in this bizarre entertainment world, a good skin is the least rare thing. Even if you are congenital deficiencies, you can make up for it.

Shen Yu has a handsome face, but he is so few steps away from the evildoer who can travel the world with his face; he graduated from a formal performing arts academy, but he is so few steps away from the natural drama bones that rely on acting skills; personality; Yes, but it’s not the kind of strange flower that can spell a road

In short, you can't tell what's bad about him, but you can't find his highlights at a glance.

Such people want to be popular in the entertainment circle, not impossible, but they need luck. Obviously, Shen Yu had no such luck.

It's been six years since I graduated and entered the entertainment industry. I signed to a small company with little resources, and acted in countless films of all kinds. Only one of the few small investment TV dramas was aired, tepid. Shen Yu's resume can be described as thin.

This dark and turbulent circle is best at swallowing the edges and corners of people. He has been up and down for six years. At the age of 27, Shen Yu has long forgotten the unrealistic fantasy of his student days. Now he just wants to honestly have a movie and live with money.

The worker who moved the equipment greeted and continued to be busy. Shen Yu walked to the dressing room and met several people who called him Brother Shen along the way. Shen Yu stopped and nodded in response one by one.

This costume drama called Zhufeng is adapted from the novel of the same name. Just because the author himself is a rich second-generation, with the desire to film his own play, he put together investment and formed a team.

As a result, the entire creative team is almost all younger than Shen Yu, and the protagonists are all newcomers except Shen Yu, which makes Shen Yu the name of Brother Shen.

However, Shen Yu was holding the door in his heart. Others called him his brother because of his relatively old qualifications and good personality. If he really put on his brother's score, it would be a joke.

Shen Yu's agent brought a few artists at the same time, but his focus was never here. The only assistant, Da Chuan, was in a sudden illness and hurried away on leave in the morning. He was in a state where no one was available for a while.

Fortunately, Shen Yu has never been a master of gold and gold. When he was a teenager, he went to the wall to lift tiles, stayed up late to play games, and wiped his face in the morning and went to class. Being an entertainer feels squeamish, and there are people to help with all kinds of things.

The roughness in the beautiful man's bones has not been lost. The scene he just shot was the last night scene of the day. There are many places where the amateur team is unprofessional. The makeup artist does not know where he went, and Shen Yu was too lazy to speak up. She simply changed her clothes, took off her makeup and wig, shaved her hair with both hands, and felt pretty good. He picked up the phone and carried the bag and went out.