°¤Part 1¤°

°¤two years later¤°

"What are you going to do with your time after you leave hell Gon?" Asked one of Gon's friends called Charlie.

"I'm going to the hunters exam to kill some people since I'm bored." Replied Gon with his now natural creepy sharp teethed smile.

"Really?" Asked Husk, drinking some alcohol.

"Maybe." Said Gon with his smile never leaving his face.

"Well then see ya later Gon!" Exclaimed Vaggie, trying to get the radio demon out of the hotel as soon as possible.

"Okay see you guys later!" Said Gon before the door slammed in his face. "Kind of rude but okay!" He said before ripping a hole in the air and going through the portal he made, the portal closing behind him.

°¤In the human world¤°

'So im back!' Thought Gon as he jumped through the portal. "Oh wait I might want to look human-y." He said before transforming to look human.

Gon's human form looked somewhat like he looked like before death/turning into an evil spirit but with His hair messy(like alastor's. Are those ears or hair idk) He still had his pointy teeth and his eyes looked normal but his iris' were Bloody red. He had the same outfit from his normal business(like alastor's outfit but a dark forest green color.) He still had his radio staff that was the same color of his outfit.

"Well time to go!" Voiced Gon, sounding like he was on a radio. "Oh wait my voice." Said Gon before changing his voice to sound like normal before becoming the radio demon.

As he walked toward the docks he saw the boat. Once getting to the board that was allowing him on the ship, he boarded.

He heard multiple people insulting him but he ignored it, knowing that a large storm was coming and the people talking shit about him would have no chance of getting through the storm without getting sea sick. He decided to be some what nice and tell the captain about the storm coming.

"Captain there's a storm coming might want to tell the others to get below deck." Said Gon as he was passing the captain and going below deck. 'I could make the storm go away but I would like to see some entertainment on this trip.' He thought as he sat down in the corner criss-crossed with his staff in his hands in his lap.

After the storm ended the only people who didn't get sea sick were Gon and two other people. The captain then called them to the steering room (whatever its called where you steer a boat) "What are your names?" Asked the captain.

"You can call me Gon." Said Gon smiling widely kind of scaring the others in the room with how sharp his teeth were.

"L-Leorio Paladnight. Call me Mr. Leorio." Said the taller Black haired male.

"My name is Kurapika Kurta. Gon are you not going to say your last name or do you not have one?" Asked the blonde.

"Its not really a last name but it's Radio-" Said Gon before he cut himself off.

"Your name is Gon Radio?" Asked Leorio.

"No you must have heard me wrong I said Gon Freecs." Said Gon calmly trying not to reveal himself yet.

"Oh okay then?" Said Leorio.

"Anyways." Said the captain as he cleared his throat. "Why do you three want to become hunters. Kid you go first."