Her Return

Author here!

I hope you enjoy my fic, I put a lot of my blood into it (not literal, lol!). Also remember to check out my other work:

:Larry & Damian have a sex.

:Relaxation

:101 uses for a teddy Bear.

:Zack discovers redcurrant

:Damien meets Ekler (an interview I did)

This story might cross over with some of those, so be sure to read them all first just in case.

Ok, lets go lol!

---

This is the spicy story of our hero and how they found the creepy .

A/N: Nothing is mine, except my character Ekler. Enjoy!

Ekler felt really dperessed one day. She had just found out that she was adopted. Her real parents turned out to be nobels from Europe. They had a upper class spaceelivator and were mighty richt! But she had none of that richness around. It made her feel pretty bad about herself so she listened to some good music.

But long she did not have to be depressed as Hero name came in and kissed her in her special place (they had falled in love at the end of the story see). And she said: "I love oyu so much, it hurts.But fortunately I like pain, as I am into that stuff. But I know you are hurt now and not in the sexy way. What is wrong with you? If you feel bad then I feel bad.But not in the sexy way"

So Ekler told her the whole story. She was shocked to hear this and said "I'm really shocked to hear this! Your parents are monsters!"

"Which ones?"

"All four of them, I don't like them. As much as I don't like Ezrye!"

And that was a lot because Ekler knew that Hero name hated Ezrye because she was unbelievably stupid and fat.

But Hero name took out a letter, "this had just arrived," said Hero name.

Ekler openend the envolupe and inside was an invitation:

"Most Esteemed Ekler said the message"

"You are condord invited to the royal ball of your parents. Your real parents, miss."

"We hope to see you soon. Most esteamly yours, dutchess!"

Oh my, said Ekler this is rad!. But Hero name was a little sceptic: "Maybe it's a trick."

"Why?" said Ekler

"Because there are.... rumours. Of Damian still being around!"

"Surely he could not come all the way to Europe!?" said Ekler confidently because she didn't think that Damian could travel that far.

"Hurm," said Hero name contagiously, "we just have to be careful."

"Hold on," exlciamed Ekler, there is something else in the invitation!

"Princess Ekler, hereby we also bestow upon you the keys to the cage of a flying unicorn your parents have provided you with. Also, whenever you hold this key in your hand, your powers are increased"

Ekler was really happy with that but also felt a little bad for Hero name. After they had a relaction ship, Hero name had taught her her and she picked it up really well! She was now even better at Hero name at the !

So they went and picked up the flying unicorn. It was really quick and agile and flew around them like it really enjoyed itself! It took a moment but with enough training and perversion, Ekler trained it to her will! Now they could go and visit their parents!

But little did they know that the invitation was not from Haiden's european nobel parents, but from Ezrye instead! And she had teamed up with Damian!

Then our sexy gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate Damian's phallic shaped volcano but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.

Ekler thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn't be too obvious or threatening because then Damian's guards could catch them. But they couldn't look too mundane because then Damian's guards would never let them in.They couldn't go naked, as they were likely to be distracted.By Sex.

No... they had to be clever.

So Ekler came up with the best idea she had: they would dress up in gothic clothes!

Hero name's friends were a little skeptic at the idea, but they all agreed it was for the best. But where would they get the best gothic clothing to surprise the guards with?

Haiden knew exactly the best store to go: TBurtons.

So they all went there in the dread of the night and smashed in the doorlock in order to enter the store. Hero name deactivated the alarm and so they could easily get into the store and take whatever they need in order to infiltrate Damian's headquarters (but that was ok because Haiden knew the store owner and she'd be heavily compensated after the adventure even though she was already quite rich from her gothic store franchise).

Ekler put on nice tight studded leather pants that made her bum look amazing in the mirror (and judging Zack's googly eyes, oh yes, it did look nice on her!). Then a black tanktop with My Chemical Romance's logo on the back and made her large garbage bags perk out quite nicely and on top of it all a nice long leather coat with red streaks on the side. Then she painted her nails black and used red to draw little drops of blood on there but she only did that because it was the color Ezrye died Her hair these days, not because she is a vampire or a killer or something.

Haiden wore a short red skirt with long black stockings that had holes where the toes would go so she could still paint her toenails. And she also had a corset made from unicorn teeth that looked so awesome on her. Over this all she had a long leather coat. Hero name also had cool clothes (A/N but I'm running out of imagination to describe it, so I guess she looked like Neo from the Matrix i know it's an old movie but those clothes look soooo cool)

Finally they were ready to face Damian!

And this is where the story ends...

It has come... to my attention... that some readers... don't like my art. They say that it's...it's all anti-semetic (sxuz me, but jews are like that!) and racist (I had a black classmate in my class once and he was really stupid lol) and anatomicly impossible (FWHYI they all do Yoga, and thats totaly possible). That hurts me a lot. Really... a lot.

Do u know how long it takes me to write my stories? Do u think I like it being stuck at home with nothing to do but writing my soul into my art? My boyfriend broke up w/ me and I'm sad because of all the stupid Enlgihs assignments I got (who needz it anyways, I speak it lol)

Writing is the only thing that makes me happy, but if that isn't good enough for u people, then I'm going to call it quits!

Yes, that's righr! I won't finish this story! Suck it Internet! HAPPY NOW?!!!!

I want to thank QueenRickman34 and Pinkyjack for beta reading, but I... I... I... just can't take it anymore.

Farewell internet. I'll never trust you again!