𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌

it was your first night shift at fazbear's entertainment. you mostly worked dayshift but vanessa needed help keeping the animatronics under control. so several other workers and you were given the task to maintain the robots until the shows for the next day.

   as your car comes to a screeching stop outside of the megaplex, you have an extremely uneasy feeling spreading throughout your entire body. you brushed it off as anxiety, but as the metal doors closed behind you, it got worse. you felt as if you were some kind of prey, trapped inside a cage with its predator.

  ¨god (y/n), this isn't any different from your normal shift, just at night…without anyone else..and any way to escape. ” you thought to yourself for a moment. but before you took even another step you noticed a couple of other night guards taking the animatronics to their rooms. you also noticed how everyone had their designated room, so you searched around all the rooms looking for your name. anxiety creeped along your spine as you searched for your name. you just happened to be lucky enough to get the most dangerous one there, montgomery.

  “this has to be some kind of joke…” you questioned yourself. as you angrily made your way to vanessa's office, you saw her walking along the halls.

  “vanessa!-” you called out but you were cut off by her aggressively covering your mouth. you jumped back a bit.

    “shhh..” she whispered “ i'm looking for monty. he threw a fit since he didn't get the caretaker he wanted, but i'm not in the mood for arguing so i switched you and someone else so he’ll calm down. but he didn't want to listen, and ran off somewhere. it also doesn't help that there's a lost child” vanessa explained.

    “lost child? i saw a little kid out front earlier” you lied, wanting to search for montgomery yourself.

  “oh, thank you (y/n), you're a lifesaver!” the blonde yelled as she jogged away. with a sigh of relief, you made your way to the catwalks in gator golf. you noticed how much time monty spent alone there, and immediately knew he would be roaming around on the catwalks. the closer you got, the more you let your mind wander. you soon felt on edge again, as you noticed none of the bots were around.

    “montgomery? are you here?” you called out into the silence. after a few seconds without a response, you made your way deeper into the catwalks. you noticed a golf ball laying on the ground unattended, and bent down to pick it up. as you stood back up, you inspected the ball closer and noticed all the scratches and even a tooth mark. again, you looked around with confusion.

    “monty i don't know what kind of game you're playing but-” before you could finish your statement, an ear splitting roar rang through the room and echoed along the halls. you dropped down, covering your ears, trying to protect yourself from the deafening reverberations that bounced along the room. as the blasting roar ceased, a floor trembling thud vibrated across the ground a couple of feet away. with the instinct to freeze, your body acted on its own as you rose up and ran towards the stairs. taking sharp turns along the walkway, the behemoth chasing after you slowed down some, leaving you in silence again. you painted softly, trying to be as quiet as possible.

  “was that monty..?” you pondered for a moment “he’s a lot bigger up close.” thinking about how much smaller he seemed when up on stage. but before you could take another breath, you felt a large hand grip your shoulder.

    “there you are,” an inhumanly deep voice whispered into your ear. your blood ran cold as your whole body froze. as the cool claws dug deeper into your shoulder, you saw the gator’s shadow towering over you. you shuddered at the feeling of his hot breath tickling your neck and ear. his long tongue licked a stripe of saliva up your cheek. the thick liquid dripped down and onto your shirt and as your body stood still as your mind raced a million thoughts a second.

   Monty's massive hands made its way down and to your waist, caressing your hips and rubbing directly under your breasts, just barely missing them.
the butterflies in your stomach ran wild as his head lowered and sat comfortably in the crook of your neck. he took a deep breath, breathing in your sent. your vapent breathing didn't go unnoticed, but he ignored it and  sighed deeply. as he further explored your body, you looked around, searching for something, anything to distract you from the heat pooling between your legs.